Clash! Raze Alysida VS Percy Jackson

RAZE POV 

I immediately ran towards the camp infirmary. My thoughts were all mushed up. 'How bad could they be injured' I barged in the door. The first trackers arm was bent in an odd direction and had a bump in his head; the one who did this must have first broken his arm and hit him on the head. The second tracker had broken his ribs and spine, which must have been cause of one hard punch. My breath held when I saw gema, he had a huge slash mark across his chest but his blood there is frozen, and he had cracked his leg along with his skull, he had been maimed by a frozen sword and got some over powered hits.

"Yo, raze, he wasn't the best greeting person" I took a chair and sat beside his bed.

"He got us pretty bad" he said through gritted teeth.

"Actually it's the campers fault" he raised his eyebrows.

I filled him and blah blah blah, he looked really pissed of at the campers but at one point he got confused.

"And the letter said not to follow him or some people would be get hurt"

He looked at me for a while and then shouted" Those little ********** ************ ************ when I get out they *********** ******** ********** he had a warning note and they *********** ********* ******** and ******** ******** ************ ********** I will *************** ************** ************ **************** that ****** hurt ********** ******* ************* Let me ******** ******* ********" I was looking at him wide eyed. Don't know if it was 'cause of his colorful words or his knowledge of different languages.

I stood up and walked towards the door "where are you going"

Without looking back I said, "some one has to look for him”

 LINEBREAK
Three days later

Annabeth POV 

I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Happy cause Raze son of chaos himself is going to look for Percy and sad cause the soldiers are giving us disappointed glance. I can take anything, avoidance, anger, hatred etc. But disappointment, no.

We had a monster attack but we managed to make it through without major losses. I wouldn't say it out loud but without the chaos soldiers we would be dead right now. Even Theo doesn't brag about his 'awesomeness' now a day. Hermes cabin pranks have been reduced to 0%. Aphrodite's cabin doesn't have any more time for make up...maybe little. The only people who are happy cause of the war are Ares and his cabin.

“Hey annabeth” piper came up to me.

“Hi pipes”

“What were you thinking”

“Nothing why”

“You have been zoning out for like 5 minutes”

“just thinking about Percy” she gave me a sympathetic look which I hated. "Don't worry Raze will get him back, I mean he isn't a son of chaos for nothing" That did make me feel a little better, I needed to clear my mind.

"Thanks pipes I'm gonna go chech what Leo is doing" with that I walked away.

BUNKER 9 

I walked inside the bunker and was shocked when I saw over 50 ballistas. She got out of her thought and started calling for Leo."LEO! LEO! LEO GET OVER HERE OR I WILL SKEWER YOU!"

"Sheesh, no need to shout" Leo's head poped out of nowhere,"wassup" 

"Whats with the ballistas?" he looks at me with mock horror,"Bird brain, we are at war so I was making ballistas and stuff"