The Final Battle Begins.

Percy POV 

Clank! Clank!    Thud!

"I win" Raze said, his sword at my throat. "Fine" I rolled my eyes at his smug look. Ever sense I got my Chaos powers Raze fights me all out, and trust me you don't want that, if it were a real fight, I would be in Void right now.

I quickly climbed up to rank 2 in the army, normaly you would think Gema would resent me but wrong. The old Mythical hunter died and Gema was primarily a head general rank, so no worries.

The People who fought the skull reaper are still pretty shaken up, I don't know why but Zeus looked ready to piss his pants. The campers still try to take me back, but I think you know the answer.

"Percy?" Raze said.

"yeah"

"you said you got your black-red flame power by killing a monster, right" I nodded

"How strong was he" he asked "Enough to make you cry!"

"I'm pretty sure he was Primordial-level" I said "Excuse me?! I'm stronger than that!"

"Can you tell me what exactly happened"

"Sure"

I'M GONNA GO FLASHBACK BUT IMAGINE RAZE WAS LISTINING AND ALSO GET READY FOR OLD FISHY POWERS!

I strolled through the forest following a monster, now you must be thinking 'how the hell do you know where he is' well simple, just follow the path of destruction. Smashed trees, huge reptile like footprints and black-red fire here and there. The fire unnerved me though but not enough to make me run away.

I was also pretty shaken up by the wierd dream last night. I mean seriously, who dreams of the Olympians eating cookies while giving a maths test?!

There were reports of dying animals, humans, even monsters! I tightened my grip on already out Riptide, I'm not gonna take any chances by using ice swords.

I jumped when back when I heard a high-pitched inhuman roar followed by a black-red explosion.

I ran towards the explosion sight. The closer I got the more damage I saw as if...he was getting angryer. I noticed the foot steps started getting smaller, but still reptileian. "What is he" I thought out loud. 

I heard another roar but this one was a low-pitched inhuman roar.

When I was in my thoughts I had entered a clearing. 

I gasped at the site before me, the primarily Hydra was laying motionless slowly turning to dust, it had about 56 heads right now. There was another person there, he was wearing a blue hoodie along with casual jeans and white hair reaching his waist, his back facing me. 'Is he a demigod?' I thought 'must be pretty strong to slay a god-level monster without dirting his clothes at all' 

"Hello" I said somewhat casually. He turned around, I nearly screamed by what I saw. His eyes were golden and where the white part should have been, there was black. "H-h-help" he stuttered  I was about to ask what happened when he started screaming. He fell to his knees, clutching his head and started screaming even loudly.

I ran to help, him but his screams turned into a roar. The black part in his eyes became golden too. His whole eye became golden (What do you call the black dot in the middle of your eye? that too became golden) His skin became pitch black. Two dragon like wings came out of his back, completely red, his nails became red claws in both, hands and toes. His elbows, shoulders, knees and chest caught on black-red fire.