Heir Of Destruction

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE. WHILE PALYING SOCCER I BROKE MY ARM. I WAS GROUNDED FOR 3 DAYS BUT NOW I AM BACK SO ENJOY!

JUST REMEBER; RAZE IS STRONGER THAN HE LET'S ON. 

Percy POV 

"Let's get this over with" I said 

"Dude, that Raze guy looks ready to hide in a hole" I scowled. Ever since I killed this black and red monster he somehow entered my mind and annoys me, but atleast I get this cool sword along with the black-red flames power.

I was brought out of my thoughts when he started getting up."gotta say, this son of chaos is really disappointing. You would have been able to beat him even without my powers" that was actually true, this guy was not so tough after all.

A black hole appeared next to him. He put his hand inside it and pulled out a huge sword (MULTIMEADIA) and points it at me."Err, is it just me or his sword is glowing?" My eyes widened. I jumped just in time to avoid a laser which was going to send me to the void...the hard way.

I looked at where he wa-wait, where is he? "BEHIND YOU!" I turned around just in time to block a huge sword. Raze kept puting all his strength pushing me down. My sword light on fire giving me the upper hand. I push back with all my strength making him loose his stance.

He jumps back hoping to put some distance between us.'not happning bro' I dash towards him and slash downwards with my sword held by only one hand. He blocks it just like I predicated. I bring my other hand inches away from his face. It caught on fire. His eyes widened and he grabes my hand by his none used hand which starts glowing.'another void laser'. I grin and toss my sword in the air. My other hand also caught on fire. He matches my grin and sank his sword in the ground. His other arm starts glowing and he grabs my arm and-BOOM!

LINEBREAK 

I woke up feeling dizzy and nauseous. I was in the same forest clearing but the whole area had exploded. I could even see the drive-through up a head. That was not all.

"Man, you are strong" I said

"I could say the same" Raze said

I smirked and held out my hand. Riptide came flying into my grip. Raze copied my action and held out his arm. I could see edges of his sword appearing in mid air. Soon the whole sword was in his hand. He pointed it at me again but this time a black hole appeared in the ground facing the sky. Two chains shot out and wraped around his leg as if for support. His sword started glowing again.

I grabed the chain which was hanging from by my sword hilt's end and started spining the sword. Black-red fire spread throughout the sword making it look like a sharp edged shield ready to shread a certain son of Chaos to pieces.

I throw my sword at him just as he fires his laser. if you thought the last explosion was big. Get ready for much worse.

LINEBREAK 
Nico POV 

"Were there any more attacks?" asked Athena. We were in another council meeting. Leo had just shown us Festus I, II, III and I gotta say, I was impressed. We didn't had any monster attack lately and It has been a whole week since Raze left and I am starting to get this nasty feeling.

"No, We didn't face anymore attacks since the last one" I said with 0 amount of respect. She ingnored me and turned to Rev."Has Raze contacted any of you"