Epilogue

Percy POV 

"I won't die alone!" With that happy thought, he ran me through with his sword.

My head shot up, eyes wide.

My hands quickly acted and I grasped my chest where the criple had run me through with his sword. 

There was no wound.

"And look who's awake" A voice said from behind me, I turned around and saw a certain son of Tratraus."Gema" my voice was awfully grating. He winced at my voice and gave me look that said 'don't worry, you are far from a poor thing' 

"You have been out for nearly a month" he said "Everyone is worried sick for you, dope" I tried not to glare at him for the last sentance-"Wait, a month!!"

His expression turned grave "right after the criple stabed you he dissappeared in black and blue flames" Gema said "though suprisingly, there was no wound there but you were knocked out. Then we simply wiped away the army marching on Olympus" he said the last part in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I know you just got up but hurry up and pack your clothes" he headed for the door "we are going back to Aincrad"

That got me excited, Raze and the others have told me about how great there home is!!

With that Gema left. 

I sighed and was about to get up when "The sleeping beauty is finally awake!" 

I stoped dead on my tracks 'was that-' I was cut off by a new voice "trust me, he is anything but a sleeping beauty" I was gwaking by now, that voice, it belonged to..

I hastly brought my arm in front of me and concertrated on it. I felt a familiar yet alien tug in my stoamch and...

My hand light on black-blue fire.