Forgivness

Percy POV 

I Roared again and flew at him claws ready only thinking about killing him. He shook his head as if a kid is trying to prank him, 'what does he thinks he is!!' I thought in outrage. I opened my mouth and roared again this time in anger, as soon as he was in my range of attack, my hand light on black-red fire and I punched him in the face...it didn't affect him at all.

He didn't move a inch at the punch, heck, he didn't even blink at it. I snarled and threw a barrage of hits at him, claw slashes, punches, kicks, black-red fire blaze...even roaring in front of his face....he didn't even blink, it felt like hitting something......which is unbreakable.

"Is that all my monster-half has got?" He said smirking. I groweled at him, 'This guy is so strong right now, I don't want to imagine him as a whole'

Suddenly, he kicked me in the torso sending me flying. Now think 'how bad could a kick be huh', well, pretty bad. It felt like I have been blasted out of a cannon only ten times worse.

I felt myself crashing into something, just as I crashed, I coughed out blood, most of bones were broken from the impact.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH" I heard a man scream "d-d-demon!!" I started at him, 'why can he see me?' I looked around and saw I had crashed into a bus.

flap! flap!

I heard the flaping of wings. I looked up and saw him. "Well our little demon is not so tough now is he" He said. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! IF THIS IS A JOKE IT ISN'T FUNN-" The mortal erupted in white-blue fire. "Mortals are so annoying" I stared at the spot where the mortal was supposed to be, I glared daggers at him.

"You monster" I snareled. He raised a eyebrow as if saying 'are you sure I'm the monster here'

I shakily got up and glared at him so coldly it would make my wolf stare look like puppy dog eyes. He just smiled "Let me show you reality, kid." He kneed me in the gut knocking the wind out of me and I fell to my knees. He grabed me by the back of my neck and flew up. I started feeling sick and my vision was blury.

LINEBREAK 

"This is reality" I looked up and gasped at the sight before me. The city of manhatten was in ruins, buildings crumbled, streets destroyed, cars smashed, trees on fire. I looked at in horror 'th-this is madness!!' I thought. I saw some thing move down below, It were the gods retreating to Olympus, or for some gods, trying to.

I felt the place darkning, I looked at my right side and saw a huge stormy body was closing in on the city. "Typhon" I whispered, The Cripile laughed. "Yes, that is typhon" 

He was bigger than what I remebered, heck, he was the hieght of Olympus! "He is bigger right, well thats 'cause I sealed his powers and I'm the only one who could break the seal so, tada!" He said chuckling. I still couldn't move my body at all. 

"Now as for my merging" He got a thinking look, suddenly his face brightened like he got a idea...I could even imagine a light bulb above his head... "What better place than olympus!!"

LINEBREAK 

He threw me inside the arena and descended carefully himself, 'jerk'.

He landed a right next to me and grined "Now lets pull that monster out of you!!". How did you think he pulled out my inner monster, well, he stabed his hand in my chest, but instead of it piercing my skin it went through it. The pain though, was way more than someone piercing me in the chest.