Your a gentleman but to the Extreme

WRITERS NOTE: Hey, Sorry for the delay for this chapter...so...without a further a do!

SPONGEBOB'S POV

She was the most beautiful creature in the ocean....

SANDY'S POV

*stomach growls as she enters the Krusty Krab*

"I sure could do with a Krabby Deluxe and a kelp soda!" I said aloud even though I knew nobody would bother to listen.

"Squidward...if it wouldn't bother ya too much..can you PLEASE take my order!" I nagged as Squidward continued to ignore me.

"Oh I'm sorry...I was too busy ignoring you....so what will it be and make it snappy because my lunch break will start soon!" Squidward said rudely.

"Didn't your shift only start 30 minutes ago?"

"Just worry about yourself, ok? So what will your order be?" Said Squidward.

"I'll have a-"

"KRABBY DELUXE AND KELP SHAKE WITH THAT ORDER MA'AM!" SpongeBob shouted perkily as he burst through the kitchen door. He looked pretty excited to serve MY patty but you know SpongeBob...he loves fry cooking.

I was shocked....how did he..wha-...how ...how did he know what I ordered?

SPONGEBOB'S POV

"KRABBY DELUXE AND KELP SHAKE WITH THAT ORDER MA'AM!"

After I announced Sandy's order, everyone was staring at me confused...particularly Sandy...

"Here you are Sandy!" I smiled as I handed over her meal.

"Golly SpongeBob than-" Sandy said as she got interrupted

"That'll be $2.98.." Squidward said as he slouched over the cash register.

"Ok here you are Squ-"

"ITS ON THE HOUSE! Here you are squiddy!" I blushed whilst I handed over the fee for Sandy's meal.

"Erm SpongeBob? You didn't have to do that...I have enough money." Said Sandy.

"Sandy...What are friends for?" I giggled as I winked at her

SANDY'S POV

SpongeBob is kinda freaking me out....I mean sure it was great that he heard what I wanted to order before hand but PAYING FOR MY MEAL....

"Erm....well thanks SpongeBob...." I twitched

"Is something wrong Sandy! .....
Did I add too much sauce in the patty?are the buns stale?
did I not calculate the trajectory of placing the bun correctly?did I not put any ice in the sod-

"NO SPONGEBOB...it's just-" Sandy sighed.

"OH I KNEW I ADDED TO MUCH SAUCE!" SpongeBob shouted as he shattered with tears.

"SPONGEBOB! What's gotten into you buddy?" I said raising my voice whilst picking him up and vigorously shaking him which immediately made him stop crying.

SPONGEBOB'S POV

"SPONGEBOB! What's gotten into you buddy?" Sandy words scrambled inside my mind.

OH MY GOSH...why am I acting all weird around her...I just blew my cover....she's waiting SpongeBob.......

Was this my golden opportunity to tell her my feelings and desires for her? How I cherish her every step and trace...how I adore her air suit and *blushes bright red* her purple bikini that perfectly aligns to her curves.

This was it...I'm finally going to tell her how much I love her...here it goes SquarePants....

"Sandy I lo-" I say when Mr Krabs comes out of his office holding my employee report card.

"SPONGEBOB!! No goofy off on the job! It's affecting your productivity which means It affects my profits." Mr Krabs ranted.

"But sir I-"

"NO BUTS! I was just taking a look at your employee report card and the 'listen to all requests from chief supervisor' box hasn't yet been ticked...SO GET TO IT!" Mr Krabs yelled as he pointed to SpongeBobs employee report card.

" I'm on it Mr.K! No more goofing around from me, sir! Catch ya later Sandra!" I said whilst waving at Sandy with heart full eyes.