Jumping to conclusions

Writers note: just wanted to say hi! Im sure I know what your thinking right now.. 😂😅

SANDY'S POV

I watched SpongeBob walk away. Even when he entered the kitchen, he would peep through the counter and look at me. At the moment, there are a few emotions going through me. One being 'creeped out' and another being 'worried'.

As all my thoughts collided against each other in my mind, I realised that I had already finished my meal surprisingly.
*SLAM*
The kitchen door swung open and out came a SpongeBob holding a mop and bucket....

"I really wanna know why SpongeBob was acting completely strange earlier..hmm..maybe I'll call him over for tea and cookies over at the treedome and maybe then I can find a scientific explanation." I said to myself and I took out a piece of paper that I happened to have in my pocket, along with a pencil. I began writing the invite for SpongeBob.

Dear SpongeBob,
Wanna come over today at the treedome for some milk and cookies?
- Sandy

After reviewing the invite, I shot my head up to keep a look out for SpongeBob. He was mopping the floor so I thought that I'd better not disturb him since he was a man that loved his job. So instead I walked up to the cash register and asked Squidward to pass the invite onto the Sponge.

"Squidward, do you mind handing over this note to SpongeBob....you know I would give it to him personally but I think he is to busy" I said as I handing Squidward the note.

"Well it does involve me interacting with that yellow nincompoop but I'll hand it to him since my life is a complete scam without Squilvia!" Squidward said.

I just rolled my eyes and left the Krusty Krab to prepare for SpongeBob's arrival that evening....

SQUIDWARD'S POV

As soon as the squirrel exited the restaurant I opened it up and read it.

"Dear SpongeBob,
                                   Wanna come over today at the treedome for milk and cookies?
~ Sandy"

"*SIGH* Even the little nimrods got a date..."
I turned around to face the counter. The first thing I saw was a patty zoom way up into the air and then back onto the grill where I saw SpongeBob holding his spatula.

"Hey SpongeBob! I got a message for you!"

"Yes Squiddy! Is it for me to make a delivery?" SpongeBob said perkily.

"Nope! Your girlfriend gave me a note to tell you that she wants to meet up with you after work hours at her place.."

Suddenly SpongeBob froze in the middle of flipping his patty and looked up at me.

"Girlfriend???" SpongeBob said confused

"Yes girlfriend! Why do you sound confused?" I said

"Meet up?? After work hours??
Her place???-B-but I don't have a - WAIT!! Show me the note."SpongeBob said

I gave SpongeBob the note and he read it. Once he read it, he looked all lovesick and happy...not normal happy....EXTRA HAPPY!

"SANDY...WANTS TO...MEET...AFTER WORK..TREEDOME...*falls to the floor*

"Pinch me I must be dreaming!" SpongeBob blushed happily

"Nope..this is real!" I said dully

"It's a date! Oh boy!! I can't wait! I gotta spiff up before I see -"

"SANDY!" SpongeBob sang