Treedome troubles

Writers note: Hi my viewers! Sorry y'all had to wait so long for me to update. I was working on another story for the account. It's the sequel to my 'SpongeBobXReader' story. You should totally check that out!

...... Please.. 💛

SANDY'S POV
SpongeBob had been staring at me for the last 2 minutes. His eyes were wide open and he looked very perky when suddenly his eyes dropped into a half eye lidded gaze. I had to admit it was cute but very creepy...something was definitely wrong with him. I then decided to grab his attention by waving my hand vigorously in front of his bulging blue eyes. I watched as he came back in to consciousness and looked slightly lost.

Maybe science could help him out..

SPONGEBOB'S POV
Ahh.. Sandy's amazing! She's so perfect in every way. I like Karate, she likes karate. She likes cookies and I like cookies. We were a match made in heaven! We were also opposites too. I breathed water and she breathes air, but you know what they say, opposites attract! A perfect combination of two! I was so lucky to have a friend like her. If only we escalated into something more..

Ahh.. I just wanted to hug her and tell her how much I love her. Mmm...Sandy Cheeks..

Suddenly I saw a pair of hands wave right before my eyes and it made me forget my lovesick thoughts about Sandy. As I came into the real world, I was greeted by another confused look on Sandy's face. Did I do something wrong? Err..um..AHH!

"Sorry about that Sandy..I was er...thinking about something.." I said hoping she wouldn't ask what I was thinking about.

SANDY'S POV
What could he be thinking about?! Why was he acting so strange? Did he not want to be here?

"SpongeBob..I'm worried-" Sandy put an arm on SpongeBob's shoulder.

SPONGEBOB'S POV
WORRIED? What could she possibly be worried about? Wait, this is my chance to man up and show Sandy that I can for once protect her.

"Sandy, what are you worried about? I can help!" I said willingly.

"....I'm worried about you.." Sandy sighed.

Hold on a second! She's worried about me?! But why? Was something wrong with me?

"Why are you worried about me Sandy? I'm fine" I smiled hoping for a good response.

She paused before speaking..
"It's just...your acting stranger than a pig on a wheelbarrow. You're normally not like this SpongeBob? Is something on your mind that you wanna share?" Sandy frowned as she looked into my eyes.

I hated seeing her so sad.. But she was right.. I hadn't been acting like the SpongeBob I used to be. It's all because of my new stupid crush! Well it wasn't stupid..because I love Sandy but I couldn't possibly tell her about it. Not like this. I bet she'll be mad. OR WORSE....

Not wanna be friends anymore!

But Sandy would never do that. She's to kindhearted to do that. Ohhhh but I couldn't tell her..I'm to embarrassed. Darn! I'm staring right back into her beautiful eyes again and haven't been saying anything for the last 3 minutes. C'mon SquarePants! She wants answers!

"I'm sorry Sandy but I can't tell you-" I blurted out without thinking

"Why not?! Do you not trust me SpongeBob?" Sandy furrowed her brow.