hungry part 1

important A-N at end only have to read begging, HAS TO READ-mulangirl223

Luna pov.

"LUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA." I heard someone yell. I got up from my bed, wait my bed. How did I............. oh Bart must have brought me here. I got up and I walked into the kitchen yawning and I saw him and night wing in my web net I made for intruders. I said "Oh, I must have forgotten to turn the security off. I started to walk away then  night wing then said "Luna, GET US DOWN FROM HERE." I said "oh yea right." and I pulled a knife and I cut the web and the fell down on the ground. Nightwing then looked at me and said "NO ONE, knows about this." I said "ok, now go do whatever night wing dose." He walked off and Bart said "You have anything to eat around here." I said "Yea." I pulled out a box of pancake mix and said "what some????" He said "Sure, I Love pancakes." I looked around and said "Hey, where is everybody??" He said "they all left had to get home, but yea I decided to stay here its funer" I said "Funer, isn't a word Bart." He said "in my time it is." I said "Your time, Bart your the same age." He said "Oh yea, I forgot to tell you I'm from the future. you just wanna go out to eat." I said "Wait, WHAT." He said "Ok, *sigh* I came back from the future to stop blue betel from destroying and taking over the world and killing a lot of people. but yea I stopped him and were friends now. "My mouth was to the floor and I said "if your don't mind me asking, what was it like in the bad future." He said "Well most of us were slaves to the reach and well some were in the rebellion. Which by the way you led." He sighed and mumbled "You always looked hot in the pictures." I blushed and he said "Wait did you hear that." I said "Yea um........" He laughed and said "You still look hot ya know." And ran out. I blushed a deep shade of red. Then Bart came back in and said "wanna go out for breakfast I cant stand here and watch you bake these pancake's." I said "S-sure just let me get dressed." I walked out and I started to think "Why the hell were you blushing, you know what just get dressed." I walked into my room and I put on a black t shirt that has captain America on one side and Iron man on the other and on the top it said "Which side are you." I put on my black blazer and some black jeans and my combat boots. I put my hair into a ponytail. I walked out and Bart was already there  with a black Red shirt on and some blue jeans and his shoes. He said "lets go" He picked me up and he ran off before I could say anything. He put he down and he laughed as I caught my breath , I said "DONT......Surprise......me.....Like that." He said "Sorry, but lets eat." We stepped out of the alley and we walked into IHOP. (Yezzz I put that in all caps don't judge me A-N) He walked in and we got a table. I sat down and Bart sat beside me . He then said "Hey Luna, I kind of want to ask this girl I really like out, what do you think is the best way." I hummed and said "Well If a guy would ask me out, I would hope he would take me somewhere I have always wanted to go to, then ask." He said "Cool, cool thanks for the feedback, now all I have left to ask is miss Martian." I smiled and I felt something in my chest, wait was it jealously . I then thought "AH HELL NA, LUNA DOSNET GET JEALOUS," I then thought I don't even like Bart, do I. I don't right. MAN I'm going crazy." Bart then looked at me with worried eyes and said "you ok Luna." I said "Wha......" I looked around and the waiter was waiting for my order." I then said " Oh um, I would like the chocolate chip pancakes and hash browns." She wrote it down and ran off. Bart then said "Are you sure your ok Luna." I said "Yea, its nothing." He said "Ok." and he picked up his phone when it dinged.

Brats pov.

 I looked down at my phone as it binged , I looked down and it was a group conversation with Nightwing, Beast boy and Jamie.  Night wing texted

Nightwing "yo where u at?!?!"

Me " eating breakfast with Luna."

Jamie then joined along with BB  and this happened.

Jamie "You still gonna ask her out tonight???"

I face palmed Because I told him not to tell anyone. Luna then say "why the face palm dude." I said "Oh Jamie being a dumbass that's all."  She laughed and said "I thought he was the smart one." I looked down at my phone then did a double take then said "HEY." she laughed and I texted

 Me "Yes I am, I thought you were smart."

Jamie "I AM, Its juts early."

Nightwing "dude when u gonna ask her??" 

Me "tonight or tomorrow."

BB "were u gonna take her."

Me  " :/ I don't know yet."

BB  "DUDE you have to have a plan."

Me  "Yea ok , I will think about that."

Nightwing "U BETER DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I turned my phone off and thought about how most people saw Nightwing as mature and like batman, when really he was a goofball and is like a older brother to me. Luna looked up and said "What you texting about??" I grinned and said "Oh just some friend brothering me to do something."

HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so hi guys it me, the wiredo you  call a writer, so yea I have a question am I making Bart and her go too fast in there relation ship, please comment because I want to make this story the best for you guys. Ok so you can stop reading unless you don't want to (people who understand my weirdness) ok so I know this is short, but its only a part 2 . so I ALSO GOT MY NEW LAPTOP I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYY

So yea also I am so happy that its Friday and I so happy, I worked out ate , read, lost a bet and now finished writing

So yea also I am so happy that its Friday and I so happy, I worked out ate , read, lost a bet and now finished writing. so also my lovely readers I have an awesome knew story if you would be so awesome to check out I would LOVE YOU FOR READING IT, I AM SO EXICTED FOR THE STORY.

 so also my lovely readers I have an awesome knew story if you would be so awesome to check out I would LOVE YOU FOR READING IT, I AM SO EXICTED FOR THE STORY

Yea that's how I fell I also learned I can put gifs, on the reading part so HELLLLLLLLL YEAAAAA. Oh yea I made a YouTube account its not my real name, but yea I only made it to add a comment so yea. since I already made it I thought why not do some videos and stuff with it, so yea I'm gonna try to figure out how to do a question and wander type of video sort of thing. So yea my account is Ash Harper and will have a picture of Vemon on the back ground and my regular spider girl picture. so give me some question and I will answer on YouTube. SO YA   love don't hate me

-mulangirl223