wanna bet.

Luna Pov.

 I sat at my desk I had my lab coat on and I was looking threw my microscope and I looked at the black goo. I put part of a dead rat on it and I saw the black goo or as I call it Vemon took over its cells and started to eat the dead cells. I took the piece  of rat out and I got a torch and I burned it so the vemon would go away with the rat piece. I sighed and I leaned back in my chair and my phone rang. I picked up and I rubbed my face trying to get the stress out of my voice and said "hello." I then heard Bart's voice say "hey Luna, you ok I heard you kinda ran off today." I said "yea just a little stressed." He then said "ok, then were hanging out." I said "Bart I cant I have work to do tonight and I'm not even at my house." He then said "then where are you?!?!?" I said "My lab." I looked up around the lab. It was mostly white. it was a small room, but I had a long table in the middle of the room that had all the chemicals and samples on it and on the other side where I was at . I had a small white desk with a picture of my family and on the wall above. pictures of me and my friends including Bart, Hope and Max, etc. etc.  Bart then said "ok, I'm gonna do this the hard way." I sighed as he hung up. I then went back to work. after 2 minutes I felt a gust of wind. I looked up and I saw Bart and Hope there.  Hope then said "Damn girl, you look like shit." I said "Yea, I've been told." Bart then grabbed my hand and pulled me up and said "Luna, your human you need to take a break. you look sick." I said "guys you know I cant , I have work to do." Bart then said "at least Let us get you something to eat." I sighed knowing that if I say "no" that they will keep bugging me. I said "fine." Bart then said "Ok, were making progress that's good." I took my lab coat off and I laid it on my chair. He then put one hand on my waist and Hope then said "I'll met you guys there." I then said "where is there." Bart grinning , with his hand on my waist , he then said " you'll find out." He then lifted me up bridal style and he said "What's a place that you love, anywhere on the globe." He gave a nice smile and said "well I guess Louville Kentucky, its where me and my mom would go to vacation at." He then ran, he ran so fast I was forced to put my head on his chest. He then whispered " were here." in my ear and I opened my eyes and we were at the top of a hill. a hill I knew very well. I was in Kentucky. I  looked up at Bart. I never noticed how he was a little taller than me. He put me down and I said "Oh my god, Bart. This is amazing." he then said "not as amazing as you." I gave him a "wtf" look and he rubbed the top part of his nose and he looked down and said "that was way to cheesy, I am So sorry, it was Nightwing's idea." I laughed and said "Its, fine...... and thanks for the compliment." he rubbed the back of his neck and said "Yea, no problem and Luna can I ask you something???"

 Bart pov.

"yea, no problem and Luna can I ask you something???" I asked Luna. She said "Yea sure." I blushed, a lot and said "Luna, you really are amazing, smart, so smart, strong, stronger than me and Jamie combined probably and beautiful. When I say that I mean on the inside. yea it helps your beautiful on the outside, but Luna you have no idea what I would do for you, I would kill, I would jump in front of a train for you, I-I care so much about you, I cant hold it any longer. how much I care about you, how much I love you, so will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend??" I looked down at her and she was crying. I wiped the tears away and I smiled. I don't know if she is gonna say "yes" or "no", but a least she knows how much I care and love her, that's all I every wanted, I don't even care what her answer is. she hugged me and screamed "YES, YES YOU IDOT." I picked her up and swung her around. Our eyes met and I placed her on the ground. her eyes were full of tears. I smiled knowing those clear little water droplets,were because of me. I put one hand on her hip. she put her hands on my shoulder's. I looked at her and I felt my heart exploding, it was finally happing. I was gonna kiss the girl I love. I leaned in and I closed my eyes as she closed hers. I kissed her. her soft lips on mine. I move my lips sync with hers. I felt her put her hands in my hair. my heart rate picked up and I started to shake. she smiled in the kiss and pulled away. my heart rate slowed down and I put my forehead on hers and said " your my spider know, you hear me. no one else can have you." She smiled and said "that's ok with me."  we stood there , she then said "you know at IHop yesterday , I was kinda worried." I then said "spidey you don't have to be worried I'm all yours." she laughed and I said "We better get back, I told Hope that this wouldn't take long and she might think the wrong thing if we stay to long."  I then picked her up and I ran, fast so we were at MC Donald's. There was table and there sat Hope. she looked at us from the window. we walked in and sat down. our food was already there I told her to order for us. She then said "it went good." I smiled and grabbed Luna's hand and said "Yep." I sat down and we ate. I'm glad I manned up and asked, because I would portably explode if I hadn't." I looked over at Luna and thought "Imdey forever" and smiled.

Blaze pov.

I sat down next to Miles on his coach and said "well that encounter was interesting."  He said "Yea, but something was wrong, usually she's more." I finished his sentence "Happy." He then say "Hey, have you ever heard of Imdey??" I said "No, what is it." He said "Its a ship with impulse and spider girl." I grinned and said "Really, I could never see those two together." He grinned back at me and said "wanna bet." I said "Yea, ok if they don't start dating in the next month I owe you 30 bucks." He put his hands out and said "Deal." we shook hands and He said "Be ready to lose." and we both let go of our hands.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs finally I made it happen I bet your all like fan girling right now. and I'm just like

 and I'm just like

 and your like

yes, I was having a bad day so I thought why not make other happy by writing this

yes, I was having a bad day so I thought why not make other happy by writing this. so yea I almost dried when I wrote the Kentucky part. so yea vote and comment and oh yea some pretty big shit is about to come up here soon, yes even bigger than this. so yea love don't hate me

-mulangirl223