Chapter 4: THEIR SANDY ENCOUNTER

The same time of the morning the others got sent to the past Konohagakure, a certain young Nara got sent to the past Sunagakure.

"Who is this brat?!" A Suna-nin, leader of the Suna Anbu, yelled as he eyed the girl (in his view) who's in captive by other two Suna-nins.

"We don't know, sir. We found this girl sneaking around the village."

"I'm not sneaking around, I'm walking around." The girl corrected

"SHUT UP!"

'This is so troublesome... I'm still in my sleeping yukata since Mom said it'd be easier to fight in case of emergencies. What a drag... Good thing they hadn't found the small fan Mom gave me. This is the past. Great! This is more troublesome than being kidnapped. Just great! They even mistook me for a girl!' The boy thought, 'Such a drag thinking about it...'

"Bring her to the Kazekage!"

"Right away!"

The girl had no choice but to follow them, 'Since my prescence here might have already change the future timeline, might as well ask help from Uncle Gaara's past self, as well as Mom's and Uncle Kankuro's... I'm sure the others realized it by now. All of us future generation have been sent here. For who knows what reason. *sigh* I wanna sleep...'

It took them a few minutes to arrive at the Kazegake Tower. "Sorry to intrude, Kazekage-sama!" Both Anbu members enters the room.

"What is it?"

"We found this girl sneaking around the village."

"For the second time, I'm walking, not sneaking"

"Don't you dare talk back!"

"Show her to me." Gaara's voice silenced the room and the two ANBU pushed the girl and she stumbled forward.

The girl looked up and contact with Gaara's emerald ones the same to hers. Around the same time, Kankuro and Temari enters the room.

"What's going on here, Gaara? Who is this little girl?" Kankuro was the first to speak.

Gaara gestures with his hand that the two ANBUs can leave. They left the room.

The girl stands up straight and look at the three Sand Siblings.

"Now, state your prescence..." Gaara said with an unemotional expression.

"Just to let you know, I'm a boy not a girl." The girl-now-revealed boy sighed.

"EH?!" Kankuro dropped his jaw nearly to the floor, and Temari dropped her huge fan. Gaara hid his surprised face perfectly.

"You have got to be kidding me!  You look like a girl!" The puppet user exclaimed, pointing out the obvious.

"It's because my hair is untied." The boy answered plainly (more like lazily)

"What brings you here to Suna?" Gaara asked in a serious voice

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you..." the boy shook his head

Gaara still has his patience and Temari's in her own little world, 'This boy looks familiar, yet I never met him. Who is he? And why do I have the feeling that he's somewhat related to us three siblings. His eyes... their undoubtly like mine!'

"Just spit it out, kid." Kankuro said who already lost his patience in just a moment.

"I'm from the future..."