7

Brad's P.O.V:

"So where are Miky meeting us?" Louis asked. I could see Angel roll her eyes. "He said he would meet us here. Do you have the money?" I asked. Louis nodded. "This is not right." Liam said. Angel nodded. "Would you guys chill? It's not even my money. I got it from Chad and Chester." Louis said. "And I know what I'm doing." A voice behind me said. I turned around. My older brother Miky looked at us before he smiled. "Is that your brother?" Angel asked. "Yeah I am. I'm Miky." Miky said and gave her a smile. "Call me if you need anything." Miky added and gave her his card. "She won't use that. She does not drink or do drugs." Louis said. Miky laughed. "Never say never." Miky said. Angel rolled her eyes. I looked at my older brother. "Are you high?" I asked. "Nope. Not when I'm working. And you are my last costumer for today." Miky said and handed Louis a bag. Louis gave him the money. "Thanks. Here you go Brad." Miky said and gave me another bag. "Thanks. Tell Dan I'll be late." I said. Miky nodded. "Will do. Well I've got to go. I have stuff to do and places to be." Miky said before he left. "He seemed cool." Liam said. Louis laughed. "Will you take Angel home? We have a party to plan. Tell mum I'm sleepingover at Brads." Louis said. Angel looked at us. "Are you sure you'll be ok?" she asked. "We'll be fine Girly. Don't worry." I told her. Angel stood on her tiptoes and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. She smiled at me before she took Liams hand and walked out. I looked after her. She was so beautiful. Let's get one thing clear here. I'm not in love with her or anything. But I really do care about her. Angel is that kind of person you can't hate. "Hello? Earth to Bradly?" Louis said and waved a han in front of my face. "Stop it." I told him. Louis just laughed.

Helping decorate for a party is boring. Louis was just being bossy and telling everyone what to do and where to go. Louis is my bestfriend, but he is an annoying asshole sometimes. "Good job guys!" Louis said as he filled four cups with something I assumed was beer. He handed me a cup. "To a hell of a night." Louis said. "A hell of a night." I responed. The party started soon after. Louis and Chad were trying to out drink eachother and Hannah was cheering Louis on. I was stood in acorner with a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. I know smoking isn't goo for you, but I can't stop. It helps me forget. "Hey Brad!" Louis yelled. I looked over at him. "Uninvited guy over here!" He yelled at pointed at some guy. I rolled my ees an walked over. "Time to leave." I told the guy. "Come on, let me stay?" The guy asked. "Nope, out before I throw you out." I warned him. The guy took one look at me before he left. "Thanks mate." Louis said and patted me on the back befre he left. I didn't see Louis until later that night. He and Hannah were making out on the couch. "Go fin a room or something." I told them. I don't think they heard me. "They are pretty cute togheter." A voice behind me said. "I know. It makes me sick." I said and turned around. Stacy smiled up at me. Stacy is my booty call, if you want to lable her as something. I call her if I feel like it, but it's nothing more to it. She might think so, but I don't give a fuck. "Wanna get a room?" Stacy asked me. "Nope, not in the mood." I said. Stacy looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Why?" She asked. "Because. Just leave me alone. Go fuck Chester or something." I told her. She rolled her eyes. "Fuck you Brad." She said before she left. 

Stacy stayed mad at me for the rest of the night. Not my problem. She is a bitch, like all the time. Louis and Hannah had left so it was just me and a bunch if horny teenagers. Stacy was looking at me while dancing with Chad, trying to make me jealous or something. I honestly don't give a fuck. She can fuck whoever she wants. I had just gotten myself another drink when the police came. Louis and Hannah were gone and I was too drunk to drive. I called the only person I could think of. "Brad? Why are you calling me? It's 2am." Angel said as she took the phone. "You have to help me get home. Please Angel." I begged. "Are you at Chad or Chester's?" She asked. "Chad's." I told her. "I'll be there with a cab in five minutes." She said before she hung up.

I stood outside wating for Angel. The police were still talking to Chad. "Brad!" Angel yelled. I smiled as soon as I saw her. She came out of the cab and took my hand. Angel helped me into the car before she told the cab where to go. I didn't protest when she told the cab driver my home adress. Angel helped me out of the cab. "I can pay you know." I told her. "You are too drunk Brad" She said. I laughed. "I'm not that drunk." I said. "You can't walk. And you couldn't get home." Angel said. I rolled my eyes. "Let's get you inside and get you to bed." Angel told me. 

"Where is your room?" Angel asked me as soon as we got inside. "In the basement. First door on your right." I told her. "Alright. Let's get you to bed." She said before she helped me down. "We have to be quiet. Because Dan is home. And he won't be happy. Miky don't care." I told her. "Alright. Then you have to shut up." She told me. 

Angel's P.O.V:

Getting Brad to be quiet was harder than I thought. He couldn't stop talking about how Louis had left him. "Brad! You have to be quiet. Daniel might hear you." I said. Brad nodded. Brad's room was not what I thought it would be. It was empty bottles of beer or wine almost everywhere in the room. His guitar were laying next to his bed. Brad had a couch opposite from the bed. I helped him over to the bed. "You stay here and I'll get you some water. Then you have to sleep." I told him. Brad nodded. "Where is your bathroom?" I asked. "Second door to your right." Brad told me. 

Finding a cup in Brads messy bathroom was almost impossible. I looked everywhere.The only thing left was the cupboard under the sink. I gasped. The frist thing I saw was a bottle of Paroxetine. I was in shock. I picked up the bottle and put it on the sink. I looked futher into the cupboard and found a cup. "There ou are. I thought you left me. Just like Louis did." Brad told me as soon as I came into his bedroom. I didn't answer him. "Is everything alright?" He asked. I walked over to him the water. "Drink this." I told him. Brad did as he was told. "Brad?" I asked him. "Yes Girly?" He said. "What is this?" I asked him as I held the bottle of Paroxetine. Brad looked at me, then at the bottle and back at me. "Brad?" I asked. Bad looked at me for a moment before he puked. "Brad." I sat down next to him on the bed and patted his back. "Just get it out. I'll clean it up." I told him. We sat like this for a while before he looked at me. "You weren't supposed to find those." He told me and pointed at the bottle in my hand. "I know. I couldn't find a cup so I looked in the cupboard under the sinl. They were the first thing I saw." I explained. Brad didn't answer. "Brad? Why are you going on these?" I asked him. He looked at me for a moment. "Well Daniel took me to this place and they told be I was depressed and had ptsd or Post-traumatic-stress disorder. So they gave me these and I am supposed to go see a psychologist once a week. I don't go there. I don't need some stranger telling me that I have problems. I already know that." Brad said. I looked at him. "I'm so sorry." I told him. "Don't be. Just don't tell anyone." Brad siad. "I won't." I promised. Brad smiled before he hugged me. "I'll clean this up before I leave. Just sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." I told him as I got up. "You don't have to clean." Brad told me. I smiled. "It's my job. I take care of you when you're drunk." I said. "I know. Thanks." Brad said as he layed down. "Goodnight Brad." I said. "Goodnight Angel." Brad smiled as he closed his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

New part!

I hope you enjoy it :)