30

I loved my life right now. I had lived in Paris for about three months now and I've never felt better. It was weird to think that three months ago I was this heartbroken girl who came to Paris to get a new start. And here I was. I had a best friend, I had dropped out of school(even though my dad did not know that) and I was in a "relationship". Me and Donny had hooked up at so many parties that we had to talk about it. I did not want a boyfriend, and he did not want a girlfriend. So we decided to become fuck friends and not get mad or jealous if the other person had sex with someone else. I mostly had sex with a guy to get some free weed or something, and Donny was a horny guy, so he fucked anyone who wanted to fuck him. Boy or girl. I had also gotten a job. My dad needed money and so did I. "So, where are my Petite working?" Matt asked as me, Donny and him were laying on the rooftop of Matt's building one night. Me and Donny were smoking. "Promise me you won't judge. It offers me a shit ton of money and I get to do something that's fun." I said. "Alright, alright. I promise." Matt said. I looked t Donny. "The same goes for you mister. I need you not to get mad and not to judge." I said. Donny looked at me before he blew out some smoke. "Alright Angel, I won't." Donny promised. "Alright, I can now tell you that I'm working at Pink Paradise." I said. Donny started to cough. "Pink Paradise?" Matt asked. "It's a strip club." Donny managed to say between coughs. "A strip club?! Angel." Matt said and looked at me. "I know, I know. But I'm sexy, they think I'm eighteen and I get a lot of money. I get enough to help out my dad and buy stuff." I said. "Stuff like what?" Matt asked. "Well, mostly weed. But some clothes. And I also bought you that sweater and Donny that tattoo machine." I said. Matt and Donny both looked at me before they looked at each other. "As long as you don't do anything you're not comfortable with." Donny said. I nodded. "I'm not. All I do is dance and give some guys lap dances. Nothing else." I said. "I can't say I'm happy about this, but you're my best friend and I'm supposed to be supportive. So you go girl. Strip for money." Matt said. I laughed. "Thanks guys." I said and looked at the time. "I'll beter get going. I have to work." I said as I put out the cigarette and got up. I gave Matt a quick hug and Donny a quick kiss before I left.

I got to Donny's around one that night. My dad just thought I worked at some coffee shop that was open until twelve, and I did not mind that. I was dead if he or Cindy found out about my real job, or found my drugs. And probably Matthew and Donny as well. They would probably think they were a bad influence on me or something. "Hey Donny I'm back!" I yelled as I opened the door to his apartment. Donny had given me a key a few weeks ago. "Angel. How was work?" He asked as soon as I came in. "It was good. Look at all the cash I made." I said and showed him the money. "Damn girl."Donny said and gave me quick kiss. "So, what have you done since I was gone?" I asked. "Tattooed some people, drew a little." Donny said as I sat down on the couch. "Speaking of the two things. When can I give you a tattoo." Donny said. "You could give me one now if you want to." I said with a smile. "Really? You have decided on what to get?" Donny asked. I nodded. "I want a quote." I said. "What quote?" Donny asked. "Your attitude determines your direction." I said. Donny looked at me. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "What you said really stuck with me." I told him. "Where do you want it?" Donny asked. "My neck." I said. "Alright, let's do it." Donny said and smiled.

I looked at the result in my mirror. "I love it." I said and turned to Donny. "Thank you." I said and smiled. "Anytime Angel, anytime." Donny said. I smiled and reached up to kiss him. Donny out his arms around my waist as he kissed med back. My arms snug around his neck before I deepened the kiss. We both had to pull away eventually, both out of breath. "Angel?" Donny said. "Yeah?" I answered. "Do you think you could handle a tattoo machine?" Donny asked. I raised an eyebrow. Donny laughed. I loved hearing his laughter. I was so happy and contagious. "I want to get a new tattoo, but my arms and chest is all covered up. Do you hink you can take on on one of my sides, neck or back?" Donny asked. I nodded. "I'll give it a shot. What do you want?" I asked as Donny let go of me. "I don't know. Just tattoo something will you?" Donny said before he took of his shirt. I still got amazed when Donny was shirtless. He was sexy, no doubt. And the ink covering his body just made him ten times more sexy. "Take a picture Angel, it'll last longer." Donny joked. "Coming from you mister stare at my boobs?" I said. Donny just rolled his eyes before he explained how to use the machine. "Think you got it?" He asked. I nodded. "Let's give it a try."I said and turned the machine on. "I'll give you one on the side." I told him. Donny nodded before he laid down on his back. I sat down next to him before I started to write. This may sound stupid, but I liked the thought of it. I kept writing and tried to make it as beautiful as possible. "Alright, it's done." I said was I put some protection over it. Donny stood up and walked over to the mirror. Then he started to laugh. "Really Angel?" He asked and turned to me. "What?" I said and smiled. "You really wrote your own name on my body?" Donny asked as he came closer to me. "Yeah." I said. Donny laughed. "You really are one of a kind Angel. I like it." He said before he kissed me again.

I thought about Donny on my way home the next day. I knew we could be mistaken for being a couple. We acted like one form time to time. We held hands, kissed a lot and did other cute couple things. I really liked Donny, and I loved spending time with him. I really did. But neither him og I wanted a relationship right now. I stopped in shock as I came home. I could not belive he was here. "Hey Girly." Brad said as soon as he saw me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!

I hope you enjoy this part:)

I'll write to you soon my lovelies :)