13

"I saw it, you know." Lottie said as soon as Brad had left. "Saw what?" I asked her. "You two kissing." Lottie told me. "Really?" I said and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, your door wasn't closed. Why did you kiss?" Lottie asked. "I don't know. Honestly." I told her. "What? How can you not know? Louis kisses Hannah, and he says it's becase he's in love with her!" Lottie said. "Yeah, I know. He tells me that too." I said. "Why did you kiss Brad?" Lottie asked. "First of all, he kissed me. Second because I liket it." I said. "You like Brad?" Lottie asked. "Well, he is my best friend." I said. Lottie shook her head. "Not likte that. Do you like him, like him?" She asked. "Sort of. He is really handsome, he is very nice, but Brad is not looking for an relationship." I said. "He said that?" Lottie asked. "He says that all the time. Love is an illusion, it's not real. So him kissing me did not mean anything. It was just in the moment I guess." I told her. "Can't you talk to him about it? Maybe he's in love with you." Lottie said. I shook my head. "I can't. Brad is leaving tomorrow. Daniel is forcing him and Miky to visit their father in Canada." I said. "How long will he be gone?" Lottie asked. "All summer, it's just going to be me and Liam." I said. Lottie smiled. "The boy you are in love with." She said and I laguhed. "Pretty much yeah." I said.

I woke up around 3am, because of a nightmare. The thing about my nightmares is that I've always had them. Not every night, but they always came at some point. They were all different, but ended the same way. I had seen a psychologis about them over the years, but none of their methods worked. They had offered me sleeping pliss as well, but I didn't want that. I looked at the clock agian. Liam was sleeping, but I needed him.

To: Liam

From: Angel

Nightmare, bad one. Please come!

I waited for an answer. Soon I hear a knock on my window. I walked over and saw Liam. I smiled and quickly let him in. "Thanks, for coming." I told him as we got into bed. "You know I'll always be there, whenever you need me." Liam said. I smiled and snuggled up to him. "Want to talk about it, or just sleep?" Liam asked. "Just sleep, I don't want to think about it." I told him. "Whatever you want." Liam said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. "Stop thanking me, it's not a big deal." Liam told me. I smiled. This is one of the reasons I'm in love with him. "Goodnight Liam." I said. "Goodnight Angel." Liam said before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Liam woke me up the next morning. "You okay?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah, no nightmares after you came." I said. Liam smiled. "I have to go home you know. So I can wake up and come back." Liam said. "I know. I'll see you in an hour?" I suggested. "Sure." Liam said and stood up. "I'll see you soon." I said. "See you soon." Liam said and jumped out the window. He had just left when Lottie came running through the door. "Are you awake?" She asked. "I am now, what's up?" I asked. "Mum says it's breakfast downstairs." Lottie said and ran out agian.

Liam knocked on the door just after I finished breakfast. "Good morning Liam." Mum said as he walked in. "Good morning Johanna." Liam said. "Hey Liam." I said. "Good morning Angel." Liam answered as he sat down. "What are you two doing today?" Mum asked. "I thought we could watch a movie." I said. "Works for me." Liam said. I smiled. "You two have fun. I'm going to work and Mark are taking the girls to the market in town." Mum told us. I nodded. "Alright, have fun." I said. Mark came into the kitchen with the twins after him. "We're going to the market. Are you sure you don't want to come Angel?" He asked me. I nodded. "I'm sure. I will be haning out with Liam." I said. "Of course. He can come too." Mark said. I looked over at Liam. "I'm in if you are." Liam said. "We'll tag along. I haven't been to the Doncaster Market in years." I said. Liam smiled. "Market it is." Mark said.

The Doncaster Market was huge. I had not been to the Mexbrough Market since I was ten. It was a fun day. Me, Liam, Louis and Brad had gone there. We had so much fun until Brad and Louis got in some trouble with The Little Gourmet Bakery. They got kicked out, me and Liam left a few minutes after that. Louis and Brad were banned form the market for six months. "What is on your mind?" Liam asked. I smiled. "I just thought about the last time we were here." I told him. "Oh right, when Louis and Brad got kicked out." Liam said. I nodded. "It was a fun day until that happened." I said. Liam laughed and took my hand. "Alright, where to first?" Liam said. I smiled. "What about Sweet Deals?" I said. Liam laughed. "You always wants to go there first." Liam said. "You know me. American sweets." I said. "Off we go then." Liam said and started to walk. We walked hand in hand to the candy shop. The shop was little but cute. I let go of Liams hand and walked over to the shelfs. "What do you want?" Liam asked. I looked at him. He smiled. "My treat." Liam said. "You can't do that." I said. "I can and I will." Liam answered.

We came out from the shop about half an hour later. Liam had won the argumet about buying me candy. I had bought a few Hersheys bars, Reeses and a ton of other chocolate bars. "You really shouldn't have bought me all of this." I said. Liam smiled. "It's not a big deal." Liam said. I shook my head. "Okay, so where to next?" I asked. "I don't know. We can just walk around you know." Liam said. I nodded. "Sounds nice." I said. Liam smiled and took my hand agian. We walked around and looked in the diffrent shops and booths at the market. We bought some things. We ran into people from school. Mark texted me saying that he and the girls were helping out in a booth. We ran into Liams mum one time. She don't like me that much. "Mum, what are you doing here?" Liam asked. "I always goes to the market. What are you doing here? Weren't you and Angel hanig out at her house?" Karen asked. "We were, but it's more fun at the market." Liam said. Karen nodded. "Alright, just be home for dinner." She said before she left. "That was not akward at all." I said. Liam laughed. "No, not at all." Liam said. "Liam?" I said. "Yeah?" He said. "I want food." I told him. "Alright, let's go to Little Groumet Bakery." Liam said and led the way.

We were on our way to another shop when we ran into Jessica. She looked at me before she smiled. "No Paris?" She asked. "No, I would much rather stay here." I said. Jessica looked down at me and Liams hands. "Are you two dating since you're going around holding hands?" Jessica asked. Liam quickly let go of my hand and took a little step away from me. "No, we're not dating." I said. It did hurt a little that Liam stepped away from me. Stupid Jessica. She couldn't let me stay happy for once. "It was nice running into you Jessica. But we better get going." Liam said. I nodded. "Bye." I said before me and Liam walked away from her. A part of me wanted him to hold my hand agian, but Liam kept his distance. I wanted to take his hand, but it was already akward enough between us. "I should really get going home. It will be dinner soon." Liam said ater a while in quiet. "Yeah, I should go and find Mark." I said. "Well, I'll see you later." Liam said and gave me a quick hug before he left. I sighed. This was not how I planned the day. It had been akward between me and Liam before, so I knew we would figure it out. "Angel?" Mark said. "Oh hey, are you going home?" I asked. Lottie nodded. "Good, I'll join." I said and walked with them to the car.

Liam didn't call or text me all day. We couldn't keep doing this. Nicole was not home so I couldn't call her and get her help. I couldn't stop thinking about what Jessica said and how Liam reacted. He had pulled his hand away from so quickly. I sighed and looked at the time. It was past midnight. I picked up my phone and texted Liam.

To: Liam

From: Angel

Nightmare, please come

It didn't take long before I heard someone come through the window. "You okay?" Liam asked. I looked up at him. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I said. Liam came over and layed down next to me on the bed. I smiled and snuggled a bit closer. "Liam?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "Forget it." I said. "No, what is it?" Liam asked. "It's just stupid." I told him. "What?" He asked. "It could destory something, something that matters to me." I said. "Angel, please tell me." Liam beged. I sat up as Liam did the same. He looked at me. "Spill the beans Angel." Liam said. I met his eyes. "Liam." I begun. He shook his head and moved closer. "You know you can tell me anything." Liam said. I looked at him for a moment before I kissed him.

----------------------------------------------------

New part!

I hope you enjoy