27

Angel's P.O.V:

"So that's what happened." I said and met Matthews eyes. He smiled a little. "Liam sounds like a dick." He said. I laughed. "Yeah, he really was not, but then he was. It's confusing." I said. Matt nodded. "And that's why you came to have a drink." He said. I nodded. "It helps me forget." I said. "So you're fifteen." Matt said. And I nodded. "Turning sixteen next year. In February." I said. Matt nodded. "Alright Petite, I'll forgive you. But only because you're heartbroken. Let's go and replace your whole closet." Matt said and took my hand. He intertwined our fingers and started to walk. I smiled and followed him.

We were done shopping after a few hours. I would never had bought these clothes back when I lived in Doncaster. I had bought tons of mini skirts, short dresses and other more tight fitting clothes. "I'll be picking you up for the party at around eight." Matt informed me as he stopped the car. "Sure, I'll try to be ready." I told him before I gave him a hug. "Thanks. For you know, understanding and not yell at me." I said. Matt smiled. "It might be weird, but I do really care. You get to know a person so well when they're drunk. It was my pleasure Petite." Matt said.

"Dad! I'm going out with Matt!" I yelled as I stood in the hallway. No respond, as usual. Matt was waiting in his car outside. "Party time!" Matt said excitedly as I got in. I laughed. "Just don't get to drunk." Matt said. I laughed. "No promises." I told him as he started to drive. "I like your outfit. But be careful, not gay dudes will love it." Matt said. I laughed. I was wearing a black mini skirt and a white crop top. And some high heels. "I don't mind." I told Matt. He looked at me for a moment before he turned his attention back on the road. "Yeah, I get it." He told me. "Who broke your heart?" I asked. Matt smiled a little, it was a sad smile. "First boy I ever kissed. He told me he was into girls the day after. It was all just a dare." Matt said. "That sucks. It's worse then mine." I said. "Yeah, it's called high school." Matt said and stopped the car.

Matthew led me through the front door. "Don't leave me alone." I told Matt. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "I won't." He said and started to walk. He led me into the kitchen. "Nice place." I said. Matt nodded. "Yeah. I'm surprised it's this clean." Matt said and I laughed. "So, what do you want?" Matt asked as he found two cups. "You know, a beer would be nice." I said. Matt smiled and gave me cup. "What happened to I can get to jail for you drinking?" I asked. "I'm not at work, so we're good. Just go to another bar or something." Matt said. "Deal." I said before I took a sip. "Let's go see if we can find my cousin, shall we?" Matt said before he took my hand again. The music was booming from the living room. "Omg! This is beautiful." I said and let go of Matt's hand. The entire wall was covered in different paintings. "Thank you." A voice behind me said. I turned and met the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen. "Did you paint them?" I asked. The boy nodded. "Wow." I said. He smiled. "I'm Angel." I told him and held my hand out. "I'm Donny." He said and shook my hand. I smiled at him. Not only did he have gorgeous baby blue eyes, but he was quite tall, blonde hair and a really nice smile. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and some black jeans with holes in them. His arms and part of his neck was covered with tattoos. He was also quite muscular. Donny had a few piercings as well. One in his left eyebrow, both his ears and his lip. "I see you have met my older cousin Donatello." Matt said. "I prefer Donny, but you know." Donny said. Matt laughed. "Yeah, I just live to annoy you." Matt said. Donny rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Nice meeting you Angel." Donny said before he went into the kitchen.

"I did not realize your cousin was that hot." I said as me and Matt sat on the coach. "That is what everybody says." Matt said and shrugged his shoulders. "I also did not know he was Donatello." I said. Matt raised an eyebrow. "Me and my old friends used to stay away from stuff like this. But Donny was hooking up with someone at our school so he'd come and pick her up. On his bike. And with a ll those tattoos and piercings. And the whole wearing black. We just assumed he was a punk, or a bad boy. He also smoked, so you know." I said. Matt laughed. "Donny is not that kind of guy. He might look like it. But he's not even close." Matt said. I just shook my head. "I'll take your word for it." I said.

The night went on. I got drunk pretty soon, even Matt was drunk. "I'm studying." Matt told me. "Really? Why work at the bar?" I asked. Matt laughed. "Because studying is fucking expensive Petite." Matt said. I laughed. "I might get a job as well. Dad needs money." I said. "Why is that your problem?" A voice asked. I smiled at Donny. "He lost his job at the law firm." I said and took a sip of my drink. "Who is your dad?" Matt asked. I smiled. "Troy Austin." I said. Donny looked at me. "Then you must be Angelica." He said. "I prefer Angel." I said. "So you're one of these rich kinds who get drunk and party to be rebel." Donny said. I shook my head. "I'm not." I told him. Donny laughed. "Please. Every party, it's the same deal. I've hooked up with people like you. You don't have to work a singel day of your life, you'll get married to some rich guy and have a few affairs with guys like me. Like everybody else." Donny said. "People like me?! I'll have you know that I have not always lived like this. I lived with my dad yes, but then I moved to Doncaster to live with my mum. She has five kids, one husband and she's working as a nurse. She does not get paid a lot of money, so my brother got a part time job. I'm used to not having all the money I want. And my dad never having time for me. So yes, that's totally like everybody else! I've been through enough shit, and this is me trying to get a new start!" I said my voice getting louder. "Like what?" Donny asked. "I got my heartbroken. By the one person I thought would not hurt me. He was my best friend, the one person I trusted, thenI slept with him and he got what he wanted and left." I said before I got up. "Not everybody is like you think Donny. Thank you for the lovely party, I had a great time." I said before I got out.

---------------------------

New part!

I hope you enjoy.

Matthew and Donny are going to be really important persons in this story, so I hope you like them.