23

Louis's P.O.V:

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. "Can you turn that off?" Hannah asked. "I will." I said and picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Louis?" A voice said. "Yeah, who is this?" I asked. "It's Nikki." Nicole said. "How do you have my number?" I asked. "I don't. I'm borrowing Angel's phone. You have to come home. Now. It's an emergency." Nicole said. "I'll be there in ten minutes." I said and hung up. "I have to go babe. I'll call you." I said and gave Hannah a kiss on her forehead. "Alright, I love you." She said. I smiled as I pulled my pants on. "I love you too." I told her before I threw on my shirt. I got out the door as quiet as I could. I didn't have my car with me so I called Brad. "What?" He asked as soon as he picked up. "It's an emergency at home with Angel. Come pick me up at Hannah's. Hurry!" I told him. "Shit. Alright, I'll be there in three." Brad said and hung up. He came driving on his motorbike. "Alright, hurry home." I told him. Brad nodded and started to drive. 

I ran through the door and upstairs as quickly I could. I didn't even care about telling my mum I was home. "What's up?! I asked as soon as I came in to Angel's room. The sight that met me was not a pretty one. Angel was in her bed crying. Nicole sat next to her stroking her back. "Liam happened." Nicole said. "What?" Brad said as he came running into the room. "They broke up." Nicole said. "Oh no." I said and walked over to Angel. "Angel." I said. She looked up at me. I smiled a little and helped her up so I could pull her into a hug. "It's going to be okay." I said and stroked her back. "No it's not." Angel said. "Look, you can just talk to him." I said. "No I can't." Angel said. "Why?" I asked. "He's moving to Wolverhampton. In a few days. And he's known it for months!" Angel said. Her voice was filled with anger. "What?!" Brad said. "That does not sound like Liam." I said. "Well it is. What did you put in the punch yesterday?" Nicole asked. "We put some vodka in it. Why?" I asked. "Yeah, Angel can't remember anything." Nicole explained. "Well yeah, she's drunk for the first time. You're bound to blackout." Brad said. "Yeah, well guess what. Me and Liam had sex! And I regret it. And now we broke up and he's moving to fucking Wolverhampton!" Angel said her voice almost cracking. "I'm sorry." I told her. "One of us should probably talk to him." Brad said. I nodded. "I'll do it. Stay here with Angel." I told him as I let go of Angel. Brad nodded and took my place.

I jumped out Angel's window and ran over to Liam's. "Hey Karen. Where is Liam?" I asked Liam's mum when she opened. "Upstairs. He seemed upset about something." Karen told me. I nodded. "I know. Angel and Liam broke up." I told her before I walked past her and upstairs to Liam's room. "Knock knock." I told him as I walked in. "Louis? Are you here to beat me up or something?" Liam asked. I shook my head. "Hopefully not. Mind telling me what happened? I heard Angel's version. What's yours?" I asked. "Well Angel texted me to come over, and so I did. She told me she regretted what happened last night. I said it was't a big deal and we got into a fight. And I'm not the best one with words when I get into a fight, so I might have yelled a little bit. And said that I was moving away. I'm so sorry." Liam said. "Hey, it's going to be fine alright. It's just that Angel is kind of heartbroken right now, but that don't last forever." I said. "If I text you while I'm away, will you answer?" Liam asked. "I will try. But if it get's to a point where I have to choose between you and her, I'm going to choose her." I told him. Liam nodded. "I'll come by before you move away. I just have to take care of my sister." I said. Liam nodded again. "Thank you Lou." He said. I smiled. "Anytime Liam." I said and got up.

Angel's P.O.V:

It had been a week since Liam and I broke up. I was't doing better. "You have to get up Girly." Brad said. "I don't have to do anything." I said and turned away from him. "Come on, it's a nice day." Brad said. "No, fuck off." I told him. Brad laughed. "You're swearing, that's not a good thing." Brad said before he laid down next to me. "Angel." He said and I turned to look at him. "You can't let one heartbreak ruin everything you stand for." Brad said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not." I said. "Yeah right, and I do my homework." Brad said. "It's my first heartbreak. Let me deal with it." I said. "Look, I get it. Liam was your first love, but you can't be sad at home for the rest of your life." Brad said. "I just don't get it. I thought he loved me." I said. I could feel tears starting to stream down my face. "Oh no, no. Girly, don't cry." Brad said and pulled me into a hug. "It's going to be fine. Please don't cry." Brad said. "I'm sorry. It just hurts, so much." I said into his chest. Brad stroked my back. "You'll be fine." He said. I pulled away from him. "Brad?" I asked as my eyes locked with his. "Yeah?" He said. I leant forward and kissed him. Brad kissed me back without hesitation. My hands moved to his neck, his came around my waist. "Angel." Brad mumbled and pulled away from the kiss. "Please, I need this." I said as I kissed him again. He pulled me closer. I smiled and continued to kiss him. Brad pulled away for a bit. Then he looked at me. "Brad." I mumbled. He shook his head. I could swear I heard him mumble "fuck it" before he kissed me again.

Brad flipped me around so I was under him. Then he started to trace kisses down my neck. I moaned in pleasure. Brad smiled a little and continued to kiss and suck my neck. "Fuck, Brad." I moaned as he stopped. He looked up at me, I could see the shock on his face, it was only there for a minute. Brad then took of my top. His hands unhooked my bra before he pulled it off. Then he gently got down and started to leave kisses on my boobs, my stomach before he got to my pants. My hands moved so I could pull off his shirt. I stared a little and Brad chest.  And he was really sexy, but he knew that. Brad raised an eyebrow at me. I just rolled my eyes and kissed him again. Brad's kissed was so different from Liam's. Liam's kissed were soft, Brad's kisses were soft at first, but then they got filled with lust. Brad's hands moved down to unbutton my pants. I smiled and did the same. "Don't you need a condom?" I asked. "I don't use those Girly, but relax, I'm pretty sure I can't have kids." Brad said. I nodded. "Fine." I told him before I pulled his pants down. Brad smirked and threw mine at the floor. He kissed me before he took of my panties. I pulled down his boxers before I kissed him. Brad's tongue slipped into my mouth. We pulled away both out of breath. He smiled before kissing me again. I kissed him back. He pulled in when we were mid kissing. Brad slowly started to thrust, before picking up the speed. I moaned in pleasure. "Brad." I moaned as he kept thrusting.

Brad fell down on the bed next to me. "What the fuck are you doing to me Girly?" He asked as he pulled me closer. "I'm not sure Brad." I said as my eyes begun to close. "I don't like it." Brad mumbled. I smiled a little before sleep took over me.

----------------------------------------------------

Boom, new part.

Again sorry for the sex scene, I'm trying my best. 

I hope you enjoyed this part :)