12

Angel's P.O.V:

It was finally here. Last day of school. I couldn't wait. This summer was going to be the best summer ever! I was going back to Paris. It was sad leaving Brad, Liam an Louis for the enitre summer. But I had missed my dad a lot. "I'll miss you, you know." Nicole said and gave me a hug. I smiled. "I'll miss you too Nikki, but I'll see you as soon as summer is over." I promised her. Nicole smiled and we hugged once more. "Look at those idiots. And what are your plans for the summer?" Jessica asked as she came over. "I'm going to Italy." Nicole told her. Jessica just rolled her eyes. "And what about you Austin?" She said and looked at me. "I'm goin home." I told her. Jessica laughed. "You're just staying home? Loser." She said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm goin home to Paris. The entire summer. My dad lives there. I've lived here most of my life. And we're going to stay at one of his summer houses. I hope for the one in LA or New York." I told her. Jessica was about to open her motuh when Louis, Liam and Brad came over. "Hey Girly. Ready to head home?" Brad asked. "Yeah, let me just grab my stuff and then we can leave." I told him. Brad smiled beore he looked at Jessica. She looked back and sent him a smile. Brad just ignored her. "You need a ride as well Nikki?" Louis asked. "No, but thank you for offering. I better get going. I'll text you later." Nicole said. "You talk to Nicole?" Jessica asked. Louis smiled. "Yeah, but I don't talk to you." He said and turned to me. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Goodbye Jessica." I said and gave her a smile. "Whatever." She said.

"So, how was last day of school?" Mum asked as we came home. "It was great." Louis said. "And how was your report card?" Mum asked him. "Not so great. But it'll be fine mum." Louis said with a smile. "Mine was bad too, if that helps." Brad said. Louis laughed and gave him a high five. "I'm very dissapointed in you both." Mum said. "Mine was okay. They could hve been better. but I'll be fine." I told her. Mum smiled. "I trust you honey." She said. "That's unfair!" Louis said. "No it's not. I tried, you don't. What's unfair about that?" I asked. Brad laughed and gave me a high five. "Good one Girly." He said. Louis just rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm still going to spend my entire summer with Hannah. In her family's cabin." Louis said. "You're leaving as well?" Liam asked. "Didn't I tell you?" Louis asked. "No, you didn't!" Liam said. "It's not that bad." I told him. Liam looked at me. "I'm staying home all summer, Brad is going to Canada tomorrow, you are laving or Paris tomorrow and Louis are leaving today. I'm going to stay back here all alone!" Liam said. "Alright, it's a little bad. But Brad is not gone for the entire summer." I said. "Yeah, about that. I am. Daniel thought it would be great to spend the entire summer with that asshole who made us." Brad said. "Bradly." Mum said and gave him a look. "Sorry Johanna. I meant to say, the man who made me." Brad said. Louis laughed. "Better." I told Brad and he just rolled his eyes.

We were all helping Louis pack for his trip. "How did you get Johanna to say yes to this? You are spending the entire summer with Hannah, alone. In her cabin." Liam said. Louis smiled. "It was easier than I thought. We asked Hannah's parents and they said yes because they trust Hannah. I then told mum that Hannah and her family had invited me to their cabin. Mum wanted to talk to Hannah's parents. So I got Brad to pretend that he was Hannah's father." Louis explained. "I can't belive mum fell for that." I said. "I know right. But somehow she did. And now my entire summer is going to be with Hannah. Alone." Louis said and high fived Brad. I just rolled my eyes. "Hey Angel, isn't that your phone?" Liam asked after a while. "Yeah, thanks." I told him before I took it. "Hey dad." I said. "Hey princess." He told me. I smiled. "I can't wait until tomorrow. I miss you so much!" I said. "Yeah, about that princess." Dad started. "What?" I asked. "You see, I'm really busy this summer. I have to work the entire summer. So I don't think there is any point for you to come here. I won't be able to see you." Dad explained. I froze. "What? I can't come? But I already have the plane tickets and everything!" I said. I could feel the tears starting to come. "I'm really, really soory princess. But you can come visit a weekend or somthing afer the summer. And you are going to spend Christmas here after all. So it won't be long until I'll see you." Dad promised. "Yeah, sure." I said. "Alright, I have to go. We'll talk soon princess. Love you." Dad said before he hung up. I looked down at my phone as the tears started to fall. I knew it was sill, but I was really excited to go back home to Paris. And I had missed my dad. I knew he would try to make up for this, by giving me a lot of money of gifts. But that didn't help. I wanted to visit him. "Hey, what's wrong?" Liam asked. I looked up and met his brown eyes. "My dad just told me that I can't come to Paris. He's busy with work." I said. "That bastard! He's an asshole. He could have told you this a few weeks ago, not the dy before you left!" Louis said. I just looked at him. "I'm sorry Angel." Louis said and gave me a hug. "I'll go and tell mum before I leave." Louis said when he let go of me. "Try to cheer her up a little bit." Louis said to Brad and Liam before he left.

"I'm okay guys. Really." I told them. "No, you're not. You're crying." Liam pointed out. "Fine, I'm not okay. I miss my dad, I miss Paris Don't get me wron. I love this place. I love living here and spending time with you. But I miss Paris sometimes." I said. "It's going to be okay Girly." Brad said before he hugged me. "You still have us." Brad said. I smiled a little and pulled him closer. "I know." I said before I let him go. Brad ave me a little smile. "So, what would cheer you up Girly?" Brad asked after a while. "Can we watch The Notebook?" I asked. Liam laughed. "I'll watch it with you, but I don't think Brad will." Liam said. "Please Brad." I said and looked at him. "Fine, but this is the last time, I swear." Brad said. "Yeah, wait until next time she's sad." Liam said and I laughed. Brad rolled his eyes. "Let us just watch that stupid cliche movie and make Girly happy." Brad said.

We were in the middle of the movie when mum came to my room. "Are you okay honey?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm better. I just whished he would have told me this earlier." I said. "I know, I know. I'm going to call him right now to tlak about this." Mum said before she left. "Are the movie done soon?" Brad asked after a while. "Yeah, in 20 mintues." I told him. "Wait, what time is it?" Liam asked. "Half past five. Why?" I said. "Shit. I'm so sorry, but I have to go home. But I'll see you tomorrow Angel I promise." Liam said before ha gave me a hug and left. "Can I leave as well?"Brad asked. "No, you are watching this entire movie." I said. "Fine, but only because it makes you feel better." Brad said as I hit play.

We watched the movie for a while, until I noticed that Brad wasn't focusing on the movie. I looked away from the screen and locked eyes with him. Brad smiled a little. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing." Brad said. I kept looking him in the eyes. Brad looked at me before his gaze moved towards my lips and back up at me agian. I smiled a litle before I gave him a nod. As some sort of premisson to kiss me. Brad put is arms around me not breaking our eye contact. He then pulled me a little closer to him. I closed my eyes and waited. And then Brad kissed me. Gentle at first then more rough. And I kissed him back.

----------------------------

Here you go! A new part!

I will write a lot more from now on because I have summer vacation! Yeey!

I hope you guys enjoy!