H2o delirious x reader - stay with me

(Play the song when ever you feel is right :) )

You rush into the emergency room with Evan, Craig, Nogla and Tyler all following close behind. Your eyes are red and puffy, you were crying the whole way to the ER. Your scared, worried and you want to see Jonathan so badly. You need to make sure he is ok. You can't do any thing with out him he is your everything.

"W-Wh-where is h-he?!" You ask the person behind the counter, struggling with talking.

"Who, ma'm?" The lady asked.

"J-Jonathan!" You answered

"Last name please."

Evan comes behind you and puts his hand on my shoulder "I'll do this, go sit down."

Craig puts his hands on both of your shoulders and guides you over to the sitting area. You were wreck, a total crying mess. But, you couldn't help it, you were worried out of your mind. What if he doesn't make it? What if he's to badly hurt? Your eyes filled up with tears and streamed down your cold cheeks. You put your hands over your face and cried uncontrollably into them.

"It'll be alright Y/N." Craig said, hugging you from the side

"How do you know?" You asked, muffled from your hands covering your mouth.

"Because, Jon he's strong. And he won't ever leave you." He reassured you.

Still, even with Craig saying that it didn't make you feel any better. The fear of him leaving just stayed with you and wouldn't go away. You hated it, it drove you crazy.

"You are Jonathan's friends correct?" A doctor came and asked us.

Evan got up and came over to us and the doctor. "Yes, we are. Is he alright?"

"He has some broken bones, scratches and bruises. So far, he hasn't woke up yet." The doctor was telling us.

'He hasn't woke up yet.' Broke you. Once again Tears just kept streaming out your eyes, and they just wouldn't stop.

"Would you all like to see him?" The doctor asked us.

"Yes." Evan replied.

"No, I-I can't." You replied, breathing all over the place. You didn't want to see him in pain, you wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Why not?" Nogla asked.

"H-he's hurting I-I can't see him like that!" You replied choking on your own tears.

"If he wakes up, you should be the first one he sees." Evan said, looking into your eyes.

"But-"

"No, no buts. You should be there with him." Evan cut you off.

You nodded your head, and you all walked to his room.

When you got there you saw him laying there. Eyes closed, scratched up, bruised, and all different wires attached to him. You walked over to his side and held his hand. You leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Please, stay with me. Please, please don't leave me." You whispered into his ears.

"We're hoping he will wake up soon." The doctor said

"Can we have a moment with our friend alone, please?" Tyler asked the doctor, but sounded more like he told her to leave.

"Of course." The doctor said, leaving the room and closing the door.

All of a sudden the grip on your hand got tighter. You looked down to see Jon's  hand wrapped around yours, holding onto your hand. You looked over at his eyes to see them slowly opening and closing. You slightly smiled to see he was waking up.

"Y-Y/N?" Jonathan mumbled out.

"Yes, yes I'm here." You said leaning down by him.

"Y/N, listen." Jon said

"Alright?" You replied

"I love you." He told you, smiling a little.

You heard all the guys say 'aww'.

"I love you too Jon. I always have, and always will." You replied kissing him once more on his forehead.