I am wildcat x reader - collage

You were so happy, ecstatic! You got excepted to the collage you always wanted to go to. You were beyond happy, and really proud of yourself for getting accepted. But, there's one thing you are kinda worried about. How will you be able to tell Tyler? You love him and you love this school, and the school is far, what if he doesn't want you to go?

*bleep*

You look down at your phone to see you have a new message, from Tyler.

T- hey, want to hang out later?

Y- sure, where?

T-I'll swing by your place, then Figure out were we could go from there.

Y- okay, cool. When will you be coming around?

T- be there in 30 minutes.

Y- okay, see you soon, be safe.

30 minutes? I have to try and figure out how I will tell him I'm 30 minutes?! That's not enough time! How, will I do this?! What if he wants to break up?!

'No, Y/N stop, don't think like that. You can't!  You guys will be fine! He loves you, you love him, he can always visit you and you can visit him. You can text, call, Skype! It will be fine. No need to worry, no need.'

---

*knock knock*

As soon as you heard the door you got up and and walked over, you hesitate for a moment before opening the door.

"Hey, Y/N." Tyler said, walking in.

"Hi, Tyler." You replied, sounding a little off. Tyler noticed and turned around to face you.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Well, yea I'm actually very happy." You began "but, I have to tell you something." 

He looks a little worried, I wonder what was going on in his mind? "It's that asshole Charlie isn't it?!" Tyler yelled.

"What?! No! No!" You tried to reassure him.

"Then what?!" He asked.

"I got accepted." You spit out, worried about what he may think. He just stared at you for a little while, not knowing what to say.

"Tyler?" You asked, hoping he would talk to you.

"Accepted?" Tyler asked. "To what?"

"Remember that collage I was talking about, my dream collage that I wanted to go to since a little kid?" You tried to jog his memory "uh I think so, yea." Tyler said, sounding a little unsure.

"Well, I got accepted." You told him, sounding a little hesitant. Scared of what he might say.

"That's great!" Tyler said, pulling you into a hug. You were confused, he was actually happy for you? Does he know how far it is? You didn't think he would be this happy for you.

You pulled out of the hug to face him, you wanted to make sure he knows how far you will be. "You do know how far it is, right?" You asked, curious to know if he did know.

"Uhh- I mean- well - no." Tyler said.

"It's a 6 hour drive from here." You said, watching the disappointment sink into his eyes.

"Oh." Tyler said, disappointed. "We can still text and Skype!" You said, trying to make him happier.

"When do you go?" Tyler asked.

"Two months from now." You told him. "And I'll come over for spring break, and summer vacation, and even for some weekends." You explained to him, hoping that will make him feel a little better.

"Yea, we can still skype." Tyler began "we will be fine."

You looked up to him. You were happy he wasn't totally upset about this. "Your not upset? You know with me going?" You asked him.

"No, I know how much this means to you, I just want you to be happy." Tyler said, pulling you into another hug. This time you didn't pull away, you just stayed in his arms, enjoying the moment.

A/N hello..... It's me.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who read that in a Adele voice right? Nope, I'm probably the only one. Mkay, cool cool.

Anywho, hopefully you all enjoyed this little one shot, and anyone have requests? I'm always open to hear them!