Crew x reader - shes mine pt. 2

'None of them can have me?' What does that even mean?

"What the hell does that mean?!" You asked, sort of yelling. You were confused and wanted answers, now. And they better give it to you. No more ignoring you, or avoiding you, your sick of it.

"It's nothing." Evan said, trying to fix Craig's mistake.

"That's not nothing!" You yelled, growing frustrated. "I want answers! Now!"

"She deserves to know." Craig told them. He wanted to tell you, you could tell. But, the rest of them, well not so much. They were angry at Craig for just saying that, now there getting more furious with him saying they should tell you what's going on. But, honestly you deserve it, they have been ignoring you for so long, you deserve to know why.

"Don't you think you've said enough, Craig?!" Tyler yelled, spitting his name out like poison. He was beyond angry, they all were. You just want to know why. It's eating you alive, it's literally killing you.

"She needs to know!" Craig yelled back at Tyler, getting up from his seat and facing him. "Woah woah, calm down!" Evan told Craig, stepping in front of him.

"Maybe Craig's right." Lui added, agreeing with Craig. Tyler gave Lui an aggressive look. You could tell he was loosing his patience.

But, there you were standing in the front of the living room watching them all yell at each other not really knowing what to do. You wanted answers, not this. They are best friends they shouldn't be fighting like this.

What the hell is wrong with you Lui? Are you stupid?!" Tyler yelled, him getting off of his chair to stand as well.

"Craig is right! We can't keep this from her!" Lui said, getting defensive. "We're being assholes to her! Ignoring her! For what? Because we made a stupid deal, we all know we won't keep!" Lui yelled, now him getting up as well.

"Guys stop!" Evan yelled

"Why? Huh? You all are retards to actually think to tell her!" Tyler yelled. "We would lose her all together!"

You just kept watching them fight. You didn't know what to do, you hated them being this way. Maybe asking them was a big huge mistake. This was all your fault, you started this. But, how do you end it?

"We talk to her! Easy as that!" Nogla butted in. Trying to defuse the situation.

"Talk to her? Wow, you actually think she would understand?!" Tyler asked, still yelling.

You had enough, you just wanted it to stop. "Shut up! Stop!" You yelled, making them all look at you.

They all looked shocked that you actually spoke up, but what else could you have done? "Just stop, please." You said.

"Just talk to me, not yell, talk." You told them, hoping they would all just calm the hell down.

"What do you want to know?" Craig asked. Tyler shot him an evil look, acting like he hated the way Craig said that.

"Honestly, everything!" You told them. "I want the truth."

They all sat back down, and calmed down. You wanted them to talk to you, not yell and scream like toddlers. But, talk like adults and work this out.

"We made a deal." Evan said.

"Okay, what's the deal?" You asked, not really sure if you will like the answer.

Evan looked at everyone, in a way that asked if it was alright to tell you. "We made a deal that none of us can go out with you, or date you."

You were confused, shocked. Why would they make a deal like that? I mean, was it really there choice? Why wouldn't they talk to you about it sooner?

"Is that why you've been avoiding me?" You asked them. They all just nodded yes.

"That's so stupid!" You yelled. "Why would you do that?! At least not without talking to me first?!"

They all just looked at you dumbfounded, they didn't know what to say. Honestly you really didn't either. What could you say?

"I'm your friend, not some toy you all can or can't have dibs on. I'm a human being, and ignoring me because of some stupid deal, is just an ass hole move! I mean what about me! Making me feel like a stranger in my own home! And you all avoiding me! It's hurts you know, made me feel like I did something wrong, like you all hated me. But turns out it was all for some stupid deal! One hell of a stupid deal!" You said to them, you were upset, angry sad. Every emotion running through you, you felt betrayed, like all the good times you had with them were gone. Like your not even there friend anymore. And it hurt, a lot. 

This whole time you were trying so hard to keep the tears back and not let them out, but they didn't listen they just came pouring out. Which made things even harder. You ran out the front door, you heard them call after you and run after you, but you got to your car and left, just drove. You couldn't look at them, not yet. Your just not ready.