Moosnuckle x reader - hey there

"I don't know Evan, what if they don't like me?" You explained to Evan. You were worried out of your mind meeting his friends. What if they don't like you? What if they think your weird?

"It'll be fine! Stop your worrying!" Evan reassured you, although it really didn't help.

Evan was driving to his friend Brock's house. "How many are there?"

"Only 4 of them at the moment, but you'll meet the rest another day."

"That's a lot of people." You sighed.

"They'll love you! Don't worry, alright?"

You looked over at Evan who was driving. You wanted to believe him, but meeting his friends still scared you.

Evan slowed down and came to a stop outside of a house. "We're here!" Evan exclaimed.

Your heart felt like it was going to beat out of your chest. "Can't we do this another day?" You asked Evan.

"No way!" Evan opened the door and got out, he leaned in and looked at you. "You coming?"

"Do I have to?" You asked.

He laughed a little. "Sorry, but yeah you do."

You took a deep breathe and opened the door and got out. You closed the door and walked up to the front door beside Evan.

He rang the doorbell, and still your heart was jumping out of your chest. You never were the type to love meeting new people. Honestly it felt more like a chore for you.

The door swung opened and you saw a man standing there with short brownish hair and brown eyes.

"Hey, Evan!" The man said doing a high five with Evan.

"Hey Brock." Evan replied, smiling.

"I'm guessing this is the special Y/N you were telling us about?" The guy asked.

"Yep, this is her!" Evan said, looking over at you and giving you a warm smile. You smiled back nervously. The man standing in the door way obviously could tell you were nervous and uncomfortable.

"Come on in!" The man told us.

Evan walked In and you followed close behind. When you got in you saw two guys sitting on a couch and another guy on a chair.

"Evan!" A man with a squeaker voice yelled and came up to Evan and hugged him.

"Hi, Lui." Evan said to him.

Evan looked over to you. "Everyone , this is Y/N."

You slightly smiled and waved a little.

"She's a little nervous."

You look to the side of you to see the man that let you and Evan in. "Don't worry, we don't bite." The guy said.

"I'm Brock." The man said, reaching his hand out for you to shake it. You reached out and shook it. "Nice to meet you." You told him.

"I'm Lui." A man said while waving.

"Im daithi, but you can just call me Nogla." Another man said.

"I'm Tyler."

You waved again slightly at them all.

"You play any games?" Brock asked you.

"Yeah, some."

"She's really good at prop hunt. She'll always find you!" Evan told them all.

"I'm not that good." You said, quietly.

"Want to play a couple rounds?" Brock asked.

"Sure." You replied.

"Awesome!" Lui yelled.

-------

You all ended the round laughing hysterically.

"I told you she will always find you!" Evan yelled.

"Yeah, you're right she's amazing at the game." Brock agreed

You smiled at Brock, and he smiled back.

You didn't know why but you really liked Brock, he was sweet, kind and funny. He was everything you always wanted. He wasn't like every other guy, he actually cared.

A/N okay, I know this ended a bit abruptly, but I really wanted to get a chapter out. And I also really want to thank you all for 2k reads! I can't believe this book is still growing and getting reads. And I'm really enjoying seeing all the feedback I've been getting. I always love to read your comments, and I'll always try my best to reply to them. :)