Basicallyidowrk x reader - a drop in the ocean

A/N okay so I added another song to this one shot. I kinda like basing my one shots of songs, it kinda gives me inspiration.

And I know I've been gone for so long but it's kinda hard to explain. I just haven't really been up to it. Anyway I'm back and here's a new one shot! Play the music whenever you feel.

Play the song when you feel it fits, but either way give it a listen, it's a good song.

(Marcel's POV)

"Well are you going to tell her or what?" Evan asked me.

"I don't know man, I don't want to ruin anything."

"Oh come on! You're gonna ruin anything you idiot." Tyler yelled.

"What if she says no, or that she doesn't like me like that?"

"She won't." Evan replied

"You don't know that!" I told them both.

"Marcel you god damn idiot go over to her house and just tell her already." Tyler yelled once again.

I rubbed my face and sighed. Maybe they were right, I need to just tell her and get it over with.

"But what if-"

"No, shut the hell up Marcel, go talk to her you dumbass." Wildcat said, cutting me off.

"Dude, it'll be fine, whenever you bring her to play games with us she always wants to be on your team, or help you win. And she always talks to you the most, she likes you." Vanoss said.

"If I she doesn't say yes, and this screws up our friendship, I'm blaming this on you."

They both chuckled a little. "Now go! Go tell her." Wildcat yelled.

"Fine.. Buy guys, talk to you later." I hung up the call and sat in my chair for a few minutes, thinking over what I would say.

"Hey, uhh Y/N I should tell you something..." I said out loud practicing what to say. "Ahh, no that was horrible."

My phone buzzed and I quick jumped up, my heart beating a little. I grabbed my phone to see who texted, and of course it's her.

"Hey, Marcel! Can we go out later? I really want you to meet someone."

I starred at the text for a few seconds, my thumbs danced over the letters trying to come up with A sentence that sounds cool and chill, and not to desperate, yet I don't want her to think she's forcing me to go. Maybe I'm over thinking it, then again maybe I'm not.

"Yeah! Defiantly"

I looked at the sentence I typed out but quickly deleted it, way to clingy and desperate.

"Sure, sounds good, when and where?"

Not the best sentence, buts it better then any thing else I can come up with. I hit send and waited for a reply.

A couple minutes later my phone buzzed, I looked down and saw she texted.

"Around 5 sound good? And what about Olive Garden?"

"Sounds good, see you then."

I looked down at the small conversation we just had, and a small smile started to come across my face. Why was i so happy about this? It isn't our first time we've had dinner together. But, maybe this is a date? Or just dinner. Maybe I'm over thinking this. Why do I always overthink things.