Welcome To Pheonix Drop

YOUR POV

I walked around in the woods. According to the map there was a villiage nearby that was known as Phoenix Drop. "Maybe this village will be willing to take in a stranger" I thought.

Suddenly I came to a big beautiful gate. I waited there patiently until a man with blue hair came to the gate. "Hello and Welcome to Phoenix Drop. What is your name" I paused for a minute. "Why is this man being so nice to me?"  I thought.

"Uh my name is (Y/N). I was hoping I could take up residence in your village." The man paused for a second. "My name is Dante.
If you want to live here then I hope you understand I have to take you to our lord first" he's said. "Oh great. All the lords I have ever met have been rude and snotty. Why will this one be any different? Come on (Y/N) .
Just put on a smile and go see the lord"

I nodded and followed Dante through the big gate. I followed him up a hill were a purple and white house. "This must be the lords house" I thought as he knocked on the door.

Soon enough a shorter woman with raven black hair and hazel eyes. "Hey Dante what are you- oh hello. Who might you be" she said motioning to me. She kind of talked to me like I was like I was 4. I forced a smile. I didn't have good experiences with Lords so everything I said sounded fake. "My name is (Y/N) and I was hoping to take up residence in your village of Phoenix Drop"

She actually smiled at me. "Absolutely (Y/N)! I have an extra house you could live in." I was supper surprised when she said this. So I smiled back at her(real this time) "Thank you lord um I'm sorry but I'm not sure of your name" She laughed a little. "My name is Aphmau. Here let me show you to your house" she said she grabbed my hand as she said goodbye to Dante and dragged me to the town.

"I was wondering if there was a position open for a guard?" I asked shyly. "Your a guard?" I shrugged. "Yeah I am. I have had 9 years of training" She stopped me right there. "(Y/N) that awesome. We need more guards. Here the guard tower is right here."

She pulled me to a large tower made of wood and cobblestone. "Hey (Y/N) um the guards have their own rooms in the guard tower. Would you mind taking a room there instead I case we need the extra house?" A smaller space sounded fine to me. "Sure" I said and I followed her into the guard tower.

There was one other person in the tower. A man with dusty blond hair and blue eyes. "Hey Aphmau" he said "who is this?" Aphmau looked at me. "Oh this is-" I cut her off and stepped forward. "My name is (Y/N)" I gave him a small wave. He chuckled. "My name is Garroth. I'm the head guard of Pheonix Drop."

"Garroth" I thought. "What a beautiful name. No no no! What are you thinking (Y/N)? You have had one to many heartbreaks to-"

"(Y/N) will be living in the guard tower because she is to be a guard" Aphmau said. "Wow (Y/N)" he smiled "Wow many years have you been in training?" I shrugged. "9 years" He blushed. "You have been training longer than me" I don't even know why but I blushed back. "What is he doing to me?"

Hey guys. I'm really excited. This is my first story so it might not be as good as some of the other stories. Let me know what you want to see happen next in the comments. I will try and update as often as possible.

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES
-BethBeauty