Daddy

YOUR POV

After beach day, Garroth and I became a bit more serious. It had been 5 months since he asked me to be his girlfriend. We didn't see the point in having him move into my room or vies versa because his room is right across the hall. But some nights we sleep in the same bed.

Tonight, Garroth would come over to my place and we'll watch a movie. Mekhi will be hanging out with us. Not watching the movie but Garroth and I would play with him until bed time.

Garroth knocked on the door. "It's open" I yelled. I heard the door open and shut. Soon enough Garroth's lips were pressed against mine. "Well hello to you too Garroth" I giggled. He smirked. "You ready for tonight?" He asked I laughed "yep" he smiled "I was talking  to Mekhi" he said. I punched him in the arm. He laughed.

"Alrighty. Why don't we start by taking him to the Aphmau's little backyard park?" I asked. He nodded. "Sounds like a plan."  He kissed my cheek. Then he bent down to tickle little Mekhi.

I held Mekhi and Garroth's hand as we walked to Aphmau's house. When we got there I handed Mekhi to Garroth and knocked on Aphmau's door. "Hey (Y/N)! Hey Garroth. What's up?" She asked. "Garroth and I were wondering if we could use your playground?" She smiled. "Of course!" "Thanks Aph"

Garroth and I sat on the swings while Mekhi played in the sand. "What movie are we watching to ingot anyway?" Garroth asked me. "We are watching (F/M) (favourite movie)" He smirked. "(F/M) huh?" "Uh yeah. Problem?" "Oh no problem. I get to spend the night with my favourite girl. Why would there be a problem of any kind?" I shrugged. "I guess your right. I am pretty fabulous"

After awhile Mekhi somehow managed to roll over to the swings. Garroth and I just laughed. "Hello Mekhi" Garroth laughed. Then Mekhi looked at Garroth. He said his first words. "Dada"

GARROTH'S POV

"He called me dada. He thinks of me as a father" I looked at (Y/N) who was smiling so bright it made the sun look dim. "He called you dada." She said. "He said his first word and it was directed at you" I sighed to myself. "Garroth you can do this. Just pull it out and ask the question. If she says no then she isn't worthy"

I turned around, got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. (Y/N), will you marry me?"

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated. I am actually on Vacation so I won't be updating for the rest of this weekend. I moved in March and I'm just visiting where I moved from. Also talk about cliff hanger. Hope your enjoying the story so far.

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth