Coming Home

YOUR POV

After the doctors appointment, Garroth and I started to make our way back home. "Garroth," I said. "Yeah?" "Do you have any idea what our baby is going to live up to? This is going to be the child of 2 divine warriors" I said. It was true. This child will be a very important part of history.

None of the divine worries except for Shad had children. Maybe one day people will tell the tale of Menphia The Fury's and Esmund The Protectors child.

I was thinking way too much into the whole thing. So I changed the subject. "Hey Garroth, when will we be getting married?" He shrugged. "When do you want to do it?" He asked. "I think we should do it before I won't be able to fit in a dress" I said. Garroth's eyes widened.

"That would mean that we'd have to do it in 2 weeks at the latest. Are you sure?"

It would be a stretch but who said we needed a big wedding. We could probably do it.

"Well we could do it on the dock" I said. Garroth nodded. "But who would we invite?" We asked. I thought for minute. "Well Aphmau and Zoey for sure. Oh and Dante and Laurance and Kawaii~Chan and-" "So like everyone in the village?" I giggled "Most likely"

When we finally got home we asked Zoey if she could watch Mekhi for a little longer. Then we went to the guard tower. We needed to discuss a few things.

"And dance across the sand until the night ends" Garroth said. "We'll have it next week but we'll have get to planing like  right after we tell everyone that I'm pregnant. How are we going to do that?"

Garroth thought for a moment. "Well Donna is doing this like party thing in the plaza tomorrow night. We could tell everyone then" he said. It was a good idea. I mean like this was a village where everybody knew everybody. It was almost like family.

I glanced over at my clock. It read 6:36 pm. "Wow look at the time" I said. He nodded. "I have to talk to Laurance about the guard arrangements." He said. "Well can I come? I mean I am after all second in command." Garroth let out a small laugh. It was cute. "Sure you may come"

He helped me up and we walked out together hand in hand.

GARROTH'S POV

She wanted to get married next week. It was a big deal. Could Cadenza make the clothes in time. I needed to ask Laurance and Dante to be my groomsmen. I decided to ask them at the party.

"Hey after this can I stop at Cadenza's? I want to get something nice for tomorrow." Y/N asked. I nodded. "Sure. I already know what I'm going to wear" I said. She smirked. "Do you now?" "Yep" "Well do I get to see it?" She asked.

She moved so that her face was inches away from mine. "No I'm afraid you'll just have to wait" I said.

She moved closer "I already have to wait for the baby. Do I have to wait to see what your going to-" "BABY?!?!?" Laurance heard her. I ran up to him. "Shhhhhh Laurance. Pretend you didn't hear anything. You'll find out was going on tomorrow night at Donna's little party thing"

Laurance shook his head. "I can't make it. Hayden has come done with something serious so I have to go to Meteli. Could you just tell me?" He asked. I sighed and looked at Y/N. She nodded.

"Well as you know we were recently in Meteli visiting a doctor and well we found out that Y/N is pregnant. Also we want to do the wedding next week so that when the baby is born, we won't have the stress of the wedding on top of everything else."

Laurance was silent for half a second then ran up to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breath. "Congratulations man." He released me and I took a deep breath.

"Laurance, I was wondering if you would be one of my groomsmen?" He smiled. "Of course! I'm assuming that Dante will be your other groomsman?" I nodded. "I'm planing on asking him tomorrow night."

"Hey Y/N, would you mind if I talked with Garroth alone?" Laurance asked. "No not at all. I need to go find my self some bridesmaids. Meet me at Cadenza's in half an hour?" I nodded. "See you there"

YOUR POV

I started to walk away. I knew exactly who I wanted to ask to be my bridesmaids. I knocked on Aphmau's door.

Zoey answered it. "Hey Y/N! Are you here to pick up Mekhi?" I shook m head. No I actually wanted to ask you something" I said.

"Shoot" she said. I explained how I was pregnant and that Garroth and I moved the wedding to next week. "See you've done so much for me. I was wondering if you would be my maid of honour?" Her smile was absolutely beautiful. "OH MY IRENE OF COURSE I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She hugged me and I hugged back.

"I wanted to tell you tomorrow night but I just couldn't wait to see the look on your face" I said. "Aphmau will be my other bridesmaid but I will tell her tomorrow. You have to promise me you won't tell anyone." I said. She nodded.

We talked for a bit and then I left for Cadenza's. "I can do this wedding next week. It will be perfect and simple."

Hey Guys & Gals!
Man I'm getting good at making these chapters longer. I just had this like wave of ideas yesterday and I was like trying to fit them all in this chapter. I failed horribly and didn't even fit half. But hey I guess it means more chapters.

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth