Mekhi

YOUR POV

I woke up to a knock on my door. "(Y/N)! Get up!" I got up and opened the door to see Aphmau. She was carrying something wrapped in a blue blanket. "Aphmau, what's wrong?" She looked down at the blanket that obviously had something in it. I just couldn't make out what it was.

She smiled. "Someone left this baby on my doorstep. I can't really take care of him right now with Levin and Malichi so I was wondering if maybe you could take him?" I smiled. "Can I see him?" Aphmau nodded. I learned over the blankets to see a tiny face. "His name is Mekhi. There was a note left with him asking to take care of him. Do you want to hold him?" I nodded and she passed the little bundle into my arms. "Mekhi" I thought. "What a lovely name."

MEKHI'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see a young woman with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes smiling down at me. I felt kind of hungry. I threw my arms around a little in search of food. I then grabbed hold of something soft and warm. I heard giggling and then looked up at the one holding me. I had grabbed her finger. I couldn't really understand what she said but it sounded like "I'll keep him"

YOUR POV

"I'll keep him" I said. I felt his tiny fingers wrap around my one finger. Aphmau smiled a big bright smile. "OH (Y/N) THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!" "Aphmau shh you gonna wake the-" It was too late for my warnings. Garroth walked out of his room. "What is going on out here?" Asked a tired Garroth. I smiled and looked down at Mekhi who had now fallen back to sleep. "Garroth, this is my son. Mekhi"

GARROTH'S POV

I felt myself blush a little. "A son? Shoot! Wait, Who's the father?!?!?!?!" I looked at the ground. "Um c-congratulations. Who's the f-father?" (Y/N) threw her head back. Laughing so hard she almost cried. "Aphmau found him on her doorstep with a note asking her to take care of her. She can't because of Levin and Malichi so she asked me to" I blushed a bright red but looked at the ground to try and hide it. "What are you jealous?" This just made me blush even more. "I uh have to go out on p-patrol" I ran out and ended up tripping down the ladder and falling. "Garroth, Your an idiot"

YOUR POV

"Hey do you wanna chase him?" Aphmau said with a smirk. I laughed a little then looked at Mekhi. "Well what do you think? Should we run after Gar-Gar?" I asked little Mekhi. He threw up his arms excitedly. Aphmau laughed. "I take it that's a yes then" We climbed down the ladder and chased after Garroth. When he saw us run after him his eyes widened.

 When he saw us run after him his eyes widened

He started running immediately. We chased him all through the village. He finally gave up near the Irene statue. "All right. All right you win." I let out a small laugh. "Ha. Beat you and I'm holding a baby" he blushed.  He muttered under his breath. "Yes you did."

I am getting the hang of this writing thing. I got this idea from a dream I had last night. I was thinking about it all day so I thought "Hey why not incorporate it into my story?" So yeah.

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth