Wait What?!

YOUR POV

"WHAT?!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? HYRIA I SWEAR IF YOU ARE LYING TO ME HERE, IT WON'T END WELL FOR YOU!" I screamed at her. I felt the wings return to my back. "(Y/N) please just calm down" Hyria said then she turned to Garroth. "You are someone important too you know." Garroth tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Oh you fool. You are Esmund The Protector" That was it. He couldn't take it anymore. He fainted. I gave a weak smile to Hyria.

"I'm sorry for my outburst, Hyria" she nodded. "Don't worry about it (Y/N). Your Menphia The    Fury , you just found out that you are an a thousand year old divine warrior. I would be upset too" I hugged her. "Thank you" she nodded. Then she motioned to Garroth. "Need any help with your fiancé there?" I smiled and nodded. "Here take this" she said handing me a purple orb. "Smash it on the ground while grabbing onto him. Think of where you want to go.  You will teleport there" "Thanks again Hyria"

I took the orb while grabbing onto Garroth. I smashed it onto the ground. I kept thinking of Phoenix Drop. I thought of my room in the guard tower and my son Mekhi(which by the way was left with Zoey while I was gone). I thought of the plaza.

Suddenly there was the flash of purple and everything started to spin. It was probably the worst experience of my life. I felt so dizzy. Then there was a thump and my feet were on solid ground.

Garroth sat up and opened his eyes. "Oh (Y/N) you wouldn't believe the dream I ha- why are we in the plaza?" I laughed a little. "What was your dream about?" I asked him. "Well, we went to see Hyria and she told you that you are Menphia and I was Esmund and- OH. That was real wasn't it" I nodded. "Yeah"

He scratched the back of his head with his hand. Then Laurance came into the plaza. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything" he said. He was still limping from the whole "Aaron shot him in the leg" incident. Garroth got up and helped me as well.

"He's so sweet. He was the one that fainted and yet he helps me up"

LAURANCE'S POV

I was walking into the plaza to discuss trade with Logan when I saw both (Y/N) and Garroth on the stone brick ground of the plaza. "Man they are so freakin adorable"

YOUR POV

After Garroth helped me up, we went right to Zoey to pick up Mekhi. He walked up the the hill and knocked on the door. "Oh Garroth! (Y/N). I assume that you are here for your little one. Wait here." She said and then she turned around and shut the door.

Soon she came back with Mekhi. "Here you go. Also I have him some cloths the don't fit Levin anymore" she smiled sweetly. "Oh Zoey you didn't have to do that". "No but I wanted to and so did Levin" she said.

After saying goodbye to Zoey, Garroth took my hand in his and we walked to the gaurd tower.
"I can't believe that he and I have been lovers for thousands of years. It's amazing that we found each other. I call that faith"

Hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been really working hard on this project on the olympics for school. #Exhausted 😴. Anyway, I will keep trying to update. I promise

-Beth