People From The Past

??? POV

"Aaron hurry up!" I yelled. "It's not that far to Phoenix Drop" soon after I said that we came to a beautiful gate. A man with light blond hair was standing guard there. We came up to him. "Who might you two be?" He asked. Aaron and I looked at each other and nodded. I pulled out a bow and arrow and shot him in the leg. When he passed out, we ran through the gates.

We ran to what looked like a plaza. We saw two people that looked familiar to the both of us. One a boy with shaggy blond and diamond blue eyes. The other a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. We ran to them and yelled, "HELP SOMEONE!" The man ran to us. "What happened?" He asked.  "The man at the gates. He was about to let us in when someone shot him in the leg with an arrow" Aaron said. The man didn't stick around to say anything. He just ran.

The girl came to us as well. "Hey my name is (Y/N). I'm second in command to the head guard" I smirked. "(Y/N) huh?" Asked Aaron. She nodded slowly. "Yes and you are?" Aaron smirked. "This is Jealyn" he pointed to me "and I am Aaron" (Y/N)'s eyes widened. He walked up to her, grabbed her by the shirt and kissed her.

GARROTH'S POV

I was returning to (Y/N) from helping Laurance, when I saw something. I saw the man I talked to earlier kissing my (Y/N). I felt very angry until I saw her push him away and kick him in the uncomfortable place. I winced "that's my girl. I pity that guy" I ran up to him with my sword in hand. "Excuse me just what do you think your doing?" I asked him. He smirked. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Well well well. If it isn't Garroth Ro'Meave. It's been to long" I felt way too much anger. "Jealyn. What are you doing here?" I didn't even look at her. "Well I came for you of course. What are you mad at me?"

Truth is I was furious. She broke my heart and she shows up here acting all friendly. "I turned around and slapped her face. I still refused to look at her. (Y/N) came and grabbed my arm. "Garroth what's going on? Do you know this woman?" She asked. I sighed."(Y/N), this is my ex-best friend. Jealyn this is fiancé, (Y/N).

JEALYN'S POV

"Already moved on eh? Well I'll show you" I smiled sweetly and walked up to (Y/N). "Fiancé  huh? Did Garroth tell you that I was more then just a friend to him?" She looked at me and then at Garroth. "He loved me. I loved him back but then one day he just didn't love me anymore because that's the horrible kind of person he is. It's only a matter of time before he does the same to you" I said smirking. Garroth pulled out his sword. "How dare you? You broke my heart then you tell the only one I will ever truly love lies? Get out" "What was that darling? I couldn't quite here you" I smirked again. He breathed heavily.
"I.. Said... GET OUT!!!"

"AARON GRAB THE GIRL!" I yelled. I saw (Y/N)'s eyes widen. As Aaron charged at her.

YOUR POV

Aaron started to run at me but I think he forgot that I had more guard experience then the head guard. I pulled out my sword and he pulled out his. Our swords clashed. I felt this power bubble up inside me. There was a flash of (F/C). Soon I felt wings grow in my back and I was hovering above the ground. In my hand was a gigantic (F/N) sword.

"I think it's time for you to leave" Aaron scooted away from me. "C'mon Jealyn. Let's get out of here" he said. As he got up and started to run. "And Arron," I started. He turned around to face me. "If I ever catch you or your little friend here agin you will die a slow and painful death"

When they left I turned back to my regular self. Garroth turned to me. "I didn't know you had magic. What does this mean?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know but I know someone who will" He looked at me confused. "We need to see Hyria

Hey guys! Again really sorry I haven't been updating much lately but my life has been pretty hectic lately. Good thing schools almost over.

PEACE, LOVE AND SPARKLE VAMPIRES

-Beth