Part 3: Jace's Secret

Jace's pov- Okay. So I have something to confess.

I'm dating Isabela Moner, and only Davis Cleveland knows.

I want to keep this a secret. So does Isabela. I don't want anyone to be upset.

But Riele is getting on to me. She's my best friend and I don't want to hurt her, but I can tell her because I've known her since Henry Danger and I don't want to hurt her.

But I could tell her because she is my best friend. Wait, I can't tell her. Isabela wants no one to know, so I have to respect my girlfriend.

I can't get caught texting her either. I just want to enjoy this trip without any drama.

Riele's pov- the movie is over so we head back to the hotel room.

Jace is in his phone again.

"Will you get out of your phone for one sec" I snap.

He quickly puts it away like nothing happens. I roll my eyes and unlock the room door.

"Goodnight I'm going to bed" I hiss.

Jace rolls his eyes and heads to the bathroom.

This was supposed to be a fun trip and now Jace is ruining it by not even paying attention to me.

I flip on the tv and start to drift off. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! Riele is getting fed up with Jace! What will happen? Btw I love showing people's outfits so I'm gonna show their outfits of you don't mind. So ya!—Mia💋💕