Part 28: Learning the Truth

Jace's POV- All I have been doing is sitting in my room. Doing nothing but think about Riele.

I feel useless without her.

I just want to tell her the truth. I want to tell her everything and we'll be back together.

Then someone knocked on my door, it was Davis.

"Bro, you don't seem too well" he says.

"Tell me about it" I say

"Are you still hung up on Riele? C'mon dude, let's go out tonight" he says.

"Nah, I'm good" I say.

"No you're not, you have to get your mind off Riele. Let's go to a club. Let's get drunk and find some girls." Davis says

"No, I don't want other girls" I snap.

"Fine, then let's just get drunk. Now get in the shower and fix your hair. You're a mess right now" he says.

I nod and do what he says.

Anything to get my mind off Riele would be nice.

Riele's POV- Macey left a couple of hours ago and I'm alone watching movies.

I feel my phone buzz to see I have a text from Blake.

Blake: Riele, we have to talk.

Riele: About what?

Blake: I'm outside your door, it's important.

I get up and go to open the door.

"Blake what's wrong?" I ask.

He has a depressed face on.

"Riele, I did something really bad. And it caused you to get hurt. I'm so sorry" he says.

I immediately become confused.

"Riele, yesterday at the party, Isabela, that girl and I got together to break up Jace and you" he says.

My heart drops, why did they do this?

"I'm so sorry Riele. Isabela wanted Jace back and I wanted you back. But now I realize, you are happy with Jace and I didn't want to hurt you, but I did ." He says.

"I can't believe this" I say stunned sitting down

"I thought we were only supposed to get Jace drunk, but Isabela drugged him. And then that random girl took advantage of Jace, and that's when I led you to the room so you could think Jace was cheating on you, on purpose. I'm so sorry." He says.

I don't say anything, I'm still stunned and I almost cry.

"I understand if you hate my guts, and you probably never wanna see me again. But you needed to learn the truth. Again, I'm sorry Riele" Blake says, then walks out.

I can't believe this. I should've let Jace explain. I'm such a diva.

I ruined our relationship.

I need to talk to Jace. Immediately.
••
I'm planning on finishing this book today !!

I hope you're loving this drama😏👀

Hope you enjoyed !!❤

-Mia💗