Part 18: Date Plans

Jace's POV- Okay so I know it may be a little early, but I want to ask Riele out on a date.

I thought about it all night and I want it up be special.

Yeah yeah, I know everyone says that about their first date, but I don't want this just to be movie and dinner, I want it to be a memory forever.

My plan is to have Riele go on a scavenger hunt to find me with a special surprise. Riele is going to meet me at a little place I reserved.

I can't wait for this.

Riele's POV- I still can't get over the thought that I'm with Jace.

I'M WITH JACE!

Okay calm down.

I get out of bed and shower and I plan to ask Jace if he wants to have breakfast together.

I go to his apartment and knock. I'm so nervous but I don't know why.

He opens the door and he has a huge grin on his face.

"Good morning" I say inviting myself in.

"Good morning" He says back.

"I have to ask you something" we both say at the same time.

"Okay, you first" Jace says laughing.

"Okay, do you wanna have breakfast together?" I ask him.

"Of course, we can go to the breakfast joint down the street" he says .

"Sounds great! Okay you're turn now" I say.

"Okay, would you like to go on a date this Friday?" He asks.

I scream on the inside. I can't believe this.

"Yes!, yes of course" I say.

"Okay great, I'll give you more details later on but now let me get dressed for breakfast. I'll meet you downstairs" he says.

"Okay bye" I say.

"Bye babe" he says kissing me on the cheek.

I got warm when he called me babe.

I have a feeling I'm gonna love this relationship.

Jace's POV- When Riele left the room I was jumping up and down because she said yes to the date, and she asked me to have breakfast with her!

This relationship is going great so far and I want to keep it this way.

I can't wait for the date Saturday, I need to start working on it. After my breakfast with Riele though.

I already love this relationship.

-

HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY.

So so sorry, I got my phone taken away because I had a bunch of homework I didn't do lol.

But now I'm back and my homework is finished👍😂

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!

I will be updating again tonight and a lot tomorrow!

Comment what you think!💙

-Mia💗