"You like her don't you?"

*Alex's POV*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*Alex's POV*

As I watch Tobin fell limp into my arms, my knees turned weak. Trying to cover Tobin's body with my own, tears waterfall out of my eyes. Feeling the effect of my lack of sleep get to me, I felt my arms grow weaker. Hearing a commotion not too far from where Tobin had fallen, I looked up to see Hope and Carli clearing way through the crowd while Kelley was holding down a man nearly twice her size.

"YOU SON OF A BISCH! YOU DON'T EVER TOUCH MY BEST FRIEND OR HER BEST FRIEND! IF I FIND YOU HURTING MY BEST FRIEND OR MY BEST FRIEND'S BEST FRIEND, I WILL BE TEARING APART YOUR BEST FRIEND!!"

A mask of confusion crept onto her face just as quick as realisation crossed her face.

"AND OBVIOUSLY I'LL BE TEARING APART YOU.." She continued.

As Hope and Carli finally reached us, Carli took Kelley's place in holding the man down while Hope was trying to calm Kelley down, hold Kelley away from the man, drag Kelley away from the site, and simultaneously trying to reach 911 with her phone.

As I was about to use my stronger arm to push myself up from the ground, my hand slipped on something slippery. Questioning what was on my hand, I looked down.

Red.

Blood Red.

"HOPE! CALL 911!!" I used what's left of my voice to call out.

"Alex? What happened?" Letting Kelley run towards me, she tried to get me to stay awake while talking to the person on her phone.

"Check Tobin..." Losing my words, I scramble to hug Tobin closer to my chest. Her calming scent surrounded me as my vision started to become blurry.

"Tobin......" I wiped my fallen teardrop from her face while trying to cover her open wound with my hoodie.

Finally hearing the distant sound of sirens, I let myself fall into darkness.

--

--

Opening my eyes, I was met with a blinding light. Raising my hand to cover my eyes, I find someone's hand intertwined with mine. Coming back to my senses, I realised that the white walls mean that I'm in a hospital. Looking down to the hand that's intertwined with mine, I became curious on who it is. Seeing a muscular arm , then a tense shoulder covered in the same hospital gown, I see a mop of brown hair. Recognising this familiar color and scent, my heart started to beat faster. Using my other hand, I slowly turned this person's head so that I could see their face.

As soon as I see the familiar face of Tobin, my heart melts. Her messy hair makes her look so much more younger and lively, while her long eyelashes are at the perfect length. Her small lips slightly open and close as she breathes. After studying the beauty holding my hand, my brain freezes.