"Now I really Fking hate flowers.."

Please read Author's Note at the end.

Since I was gone for a long time, here's a recap:

At the end of school when I met Tobin at her locker, I just remembered that Tobin didn't need a ride today. Which is weird, because she normally always need a ride from me or someone else, because she doesn't have a car. As I was just about to ask her, she happily dragged me into the parking lot.

We stopped in front of a motorcycle, and after five minutes, I finally realised that this bike was Tobin's.

And she wants me to ride on it with her.

On her death trap.

With her.

Welp. 

If you still don't remember, please read the previous chapter, it'll help you.

Alex's POV:

I stared at Tobin's face, then back at the motorcycle. 

Then back again.

Should I risk my life, or should I not.

It's a simple question, yet I couldn't decide.

Tobin's voice shook me out of my thoughts, "Lexxxxxx," she dragged on.

"I already asked Kelly to drive your car back, so you really have no choice."

Of course she did.

"I also told everyone we know that we're staying after school so everyone left."

Of course she did.

"C'mon Lex. It's your first ride on a motorcycle, wouldn't you want to do it with me?"

I stayed silent.

I watched as Tobin came dangerously close, and as I looked up, her face was inches away from mine.

Lub-dub Lub-dub Lub-dub

Can she hear my heart right now?

I felt her warm breath on my ear, "And you get a feel of my abs.. I know you want to." 

My cheeks heat up. Is it bad to say that she was spot on?

I played it off, "Ew Tobinn!!!! Whatever, let's just go." 

Trying to hide my inner excitement, I casually threw Tobin onto her bike. Surprisingly, she came off, took the helmet hanging on the handle bar and gave it on me. Tobin's scent filled my nostrils. Damn. 

Maybe I spent too long, but Tobin came around the bike and tried to put the helmet on me. Due to my carelessness, I stepped back due to the zero space between Tobin and I, and just my luck, slipped. 

As I slipped I tried to grab the only thing closest to me, which was Tobin. 

As I slipped, Tobin tried to grab me, and like any fairytale, she grabbed my waist.

And I grabbed her face.

And so now our face was inches away again.

Kiss me.

Tobin laughed, "How you can still slip while I'm trying to help you wear a helmet is beyond the level of clumsiness I can handle." She helped me stand up.

"Alright, hop on. Let's go."

Deciding to have a little pay back, I didn't put my arms around her waist, but on her shoulders.