The Jealous Entourage

In which after I come face to face with a monster, I meet Damien's groupies. Apparently telling them to go 'all out with their balls out' on him is rude. Fancy fucking that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took my kidnapper twenty minutes to calm me down. Well not calm me down all the way. He managed to get me to the point where I was able to listen. It didn't stop the hyperventilating or the panic but it allowed him to actually talk to me.

"Its okay. I won't hurt you." He was trying to touch me but the last time he tried that he had fucking claws. Claws that were attached to large hairy arms that were attached to a fucking werewolf. A shaggy wolf like beast that more than likely howled at the moon.

"You turned int-"

"I know." He nodded as if he could understand what I was feeling and that made me want to fucking punch him in the throat. There was no way he could understand what it felt like to have someone turn into a fucking werewolf in front of him.

"That's impossible! There is no fuck-"

"Please do not use such language. My mate must not speak so crassly." He said it sternly and my mouth dropped open in shock. Crazy mother fucker had just tried to alter my speech nuances right after he turned into a mother fucking werewolf.

"Did you fucking forget what you just turned into?" My voice was a screech and he winced as I pointed at him with my bound hands.

This was a nightmare.

I was in a hellish nightmare. I prayed to God that he would wake me up so I could stretch on my bed and be home and away from the Fucking craziness I suddenly found myself in. The asshole more than likely wouldn't listen because he was a douche that was probably enjoying my situation too much. Sadistic bastard.

"It's okay, love. Are you hungry?" He gave me a smile and I stared at him with disbelief. I wasn't fucking hungry. I was traumatized. He couldn't expect me to simply brush it all off like it was nothing. My reality had changed dramatically. That wasn't something one could get over in an instant. "You must be hungry. Let's get you something to eat." I opened my mouth to tell him off. Fuck him being my kidnapper or a fucking beast. I was done. I was done and I wanted to return home.

However, because he was an asshole, he didn't give me an option and simply dragged me out of the bathroom. I stumbled along behind him. I couldn't believe the nerve of the guy. True, he fucking kidnapped me but this was a whole different level. Who would treat their supposed 'mate' that way? Apparently this douche. He dragged me along until we entered a kitchen. He pulled me to the table and forced me to sit down.

"You just sit there and let me take care of you." He made sure my hands were on the table and I bit my tongue. I wanted to tell him off so badly. Fear had taken a jump straight into vicious anger. As I said, I was a bit delusional. Who gets mad at their kidnapper after he turns into a huge ass beast? Apparently me.

"If you want to take care of me... take off this fucking rope!" I screeched it out as I tugged against it, rubbing my wrists more raw in the process. I was hyperventilating. It wasn't a good thing but my brain felt a little too overwhelmed about everything to stop.

"Sweety, don't curse." It was a slight reprimand that made me nearly see red.

"Take. This. Off!" I started tugging at the ropes with my teeth, trying to loosen his fucking knots.

"Until I can trust you won't run away from me, it has to stay on." He said it as if he were speaking to a child and I gave a frustrated cry that turned into a sob, to my ever lasting horror.