The Brother

Where I am punished for Damien's behaviour and then introduced to Damien's 'evil' younger brother. Where the only thing evil about him is his fashion sense...

I'm starting to believe the only evil one in the family is the one who claims he loves me. *gags heavily*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the disaster of a lunch with his parents he decided it would be a lovely day to go for a walk. Meaning it was a lovely day for him to drag me around because he had once again looped the handcuffs through his belt and cuffed me. I had fought him every step of the way but he had simply told me that having a tantrum would do me no good.

I had attempted a kick to his 'precious family jewels' for the remark but he had deflected the blow and then screamed in my face about how I was ungrateful and selfish before saying he was 'sorry' and that I shouldn't 'antagonize him'. Fucking dick.

So that was why I was being drug around the grounds of his stupidly large lawn next to his stupidly large house. I didn't want to be anywhere close to him but he was simply nattering on and on about wedding plans and I resisted the urge to junk punch him. I would more than likely get taken down with him when he fell over but I filed the idea under 'things to do when not wearing handcuffs'. I didn't even care if he would retaliate, it would be well worth it.

"So we would have lanterns in the branches of the trees. Doesn't that sound lovely?" He pointed up to the trees and I smirked at the back of his head. It sounded lovely... if you had spent years planning your perfect wedding like some simpering teenage girl.

"Planning something, Damien?" At the voice I looked to see who it was but was promptly shoved behind Alpha Pushy McPushington. I yelped as his hand gripped the side with the stitches.

"Fergus!" The voice was growly and I tried to wiggle out of his grip on my sore wounds. Tears were coming to my eyes at the seriously sharp pain that was radiating from his grip. I tried to reach for his hand as my knees started to buckle.

"The one and only. Now what do you hav-"

"Fucking let me go! That hurts you piece of shit!" Tears streamed from my eyes as I jammed my elbow into his kidney in an attempt to make him let me go before my knees buckled under the excruciating pain. His grip was released immediately and I sniffled, unable to wipe my eyes as my side throbbed hotly. It was probably bleeding again and I would have to go back to the doctor to get the stitches looked at... again.

"I'm so sorr-"

"You fucking jackass! Don't touch me!" I swatted at his hands as best as I could with my hands cuffed through his belt.

"She has a mouth on her." The voice sounded amused and I dodged another one of Douchian's hands.

"You don't look at her, Fergus!" He snarled loudly and I wished I could make similar noises to let him know just how much I fucking hated his guts. I popped out from behind him and my eyes landed on a long haired man with broad shoulders and a torso that tapered at the waist. He was ripped but there was one thing with him that made me want to laugh.

"You are wearing lederhosen." I looked at him and bit back a smile. Lederhosen and scuffed up work boots. He looked hilariously weird.

"And you are observant. My name is Fergus Black. I'm his little brother." he jerked his hand in Peanuts McGee's direction and his voice was nearly icy. Someone had a dysfunctional family dynamic. "You are?" Despite his attire he seemed friendly enough, well friendlier than his older brother at least.

"No one you need to even think of, Fergus! Get your army and get out of my territory." He tried to shove me behind him but I artfully dodged his arm. I was getting good at doing that. I was pretty sure if I was able to escape without psycho killing me, that I would be able to do all sorts of shit with handcuffs on. I was getting a shit ton of practice already.

"Army? You are still delusional, Damien." He rolled his eyes and I smirked slightly. I was liking this guy already. I was becoming more and more convinced that Damien was the crazy one in the family. The rest of them I actually liked.

"And you are still lying!" He shouted it out as he grabbed my arm and attempted to force me behind his back but I stood my ground. It was too interesting to miss.

"What is your name?" Fergus looked at me as he tilted his head and I smiled at him. If he didn't like Alpha Douchian then he could probably help me escape.

"Don't talk to her!" I rolled my eyes at Alpha Peanut Brittle's attitude.

"My name is Sash-"

"Get behind me!" Alpha Abuser shoved me behind him again and I stumbled, landing on my ass. The force sent him nearly crashing down on top of me as my handcuffs yanked him backwards. He rolled on the ground and got back to his feet. "Sasha!" His voice was a roar as he yanked me up by my arm none to gently. His face was red and he looked livid. I felt actually scared of him.

"I have no time for your foolishness!" With that he slapped me across the face. Tears instantly appeared in my eyes at the sharp pain as the crack hung in the air. Motherfucker had just slapped me for something that was his fucking fault and as soon as the pain registered, anger rolled through me hot and heavy at the injustice.

My daddy always did tell me to stand up for myself.

Nutty Bitch was going to find out why my temper tantrums had been legendary when I was growing up.

I was going to go nuclear on his ass.