The Sleeping Arrangements

In which I refuse to sleep in a bed with the man-beast-guy who kidnapped me and shanked me prison style. And his response is to pout because I am apparently being 'unfair'.

If I had a dick, Damien, this is where I would tell you to suck it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the bed as I held my bandaged side. I was not getting into the bed with him. He patted beside him again and grinned at me. I stared at him.

"No." It came out clipped and harsh. I didn't care.

"Sasha, don't be stubborn." He rolled his eyes as if I were simply being difficult.

"You stabbed me. I don't even want to be in the same room as you right now." My meds made my internal policeman have a holiday. I was in bitch mode. I didn't care if he killed me anymore. I would take any fucking out I had. I refused to be some guy's baby oven.

"And I apologized about that." As if that made it fucking better! I was in pain, despite the pain meds, and my moving around had made the wounds start to bleed again.

"So the apology makes it all better? I'm still fucking bleeding." I was not a happy fucking camper at the moment. If psycho wanted to kill me I would gladly take that over pretending to be lovey with him. He could go fuck a cactus.

"Those pain killers are making you grumpy and please watch your language." His eyes narrowed slightly and I ground my teeth together before I gave him a saccharine smile.

"Go fuck yourself." The words felt wonderful coming out. I wondered why I had held them back. I would gladly take the punishment for saying them because it was one hundred and ten percent worth it.

"Sasha! You are testing my patience." He gave a low growl and I narrowed my eyes at him further.

"I'm not sleeping in the bed." It was final, nothing would sway my mind from it. I would not fucking sleep in the same fucking bed as Stabby.

"Where will you sleep then? Downstairs on a couch where any male could come in and touch you? You are mine. Now till forever, Sasha!" He was off the bed and looming over my within an instant. the fear started to crawl back into my veins but I would meet my end with my head held high. "You will never let another man touch you! Do you understand me?" He grabbed my arms tightly and gave me a rather vicious shake as he shouted in my face.

"Is everything okay?" At the familiar feminine voice he shoved me away. I stumbled backwards with a small cry, my stitches pulling uncomfortably as I tried to prevent myself from falling.

"Go away, Stacy!" Alpha of Physical Abuse snarled the words out as the woman came in. She looked a lot different dressed normally than she did as a hooker. She looked rather normal in her over sized t-shirt and her shorts. She had a genuine girl next door look about her.

"Your arguing is keeping me up, Alpha." She nodded at him and he snarled again.

"Mind your own business, Stacy!" He paced back and forth and despite myself I had to appreciate the rippling muscles he had across his shoulders and down his back. I was allowed to stare at the muscles even if the rest of it disgusted me.

"If she doesn't want to sleep here, there is room in my bed." The offer was like a godsend. Stacy smiled at me and I gave her a relieved one in return.

"No!" It was snapped out viciously.

"I would sleep with you." For me that was an upgrade. Sure she was a werewolf but she currently hadn't hurt me in anyway. Unlike Alpha Shitstain. Pushing me around, stabbing me, not to mention kidnapping me.

"No!" It was a low growl and I ignored him as I looked at Stacy.

"How big is your bed?" Even if it was a single I would full on get up close and personal with her to get out of sleeping in Alpha Needs Anger Management's bed.

"You aren't going anywhere!" He moved over to me and Stacy's eyes went wide for a brief moment

"Its a queen, more than enough room." Her voice shook slightly and I swallowed. It didn't bode well when even she was a bit scared.

"There. No men will be around me." I stared up at his looming figure. I would rather die then allow him to be near me when I was that vulnerable. The psycho might rape me in my sleep.

"You will stay here." He was breathing heavily and I ground my teeth together.

"No." It was short and clipped, it showed my agitation and anger. It had turned out to be a shit day. He was already physically violent towards me but my father had always told me to stand my ground, to no be complacent in abuse.

"You do not say no to me." He snarled in my face and despite how utterly terrified I was, I held my ground.

"I just did." The words were venomous and to my surprise they didn't shake with the fear I was clearly feeling.

"It is my job to keep you saf-"

"And you have done a fine fucking job of that now haven't you?" I shouted it in his face as I gestured rapidly to the bulky bandages under my torn shirt. He reared back, a hurt expression on his face.

"You are being unfair." He actually stuck his bottom lip out but my mouth dropped open at his word choice. Unfair? I was the one being unfair? He kidnapped me and me refusing to sleep in the same bed as him after he fucking clawed me, made me the one being unfair? He was fucking unbelievable.

"I'm being unfair? You k-" I stopped abruptly before shaking my head. "No, I'm not getting into it with your delusional ass. I'm going to go sleep with Stacy." I just wanted to be out of his presence. I wanted to be gone completely but I was learning that it was damn near impossible without help.

"I need you." He reached for me but I side stepped him. I didn't want to touch him because he made my skin crawl.

"And I need you to be far away from me right now." I walked towards Stacy and she was looking at us with wide eyes

"Don't be like that, love." He was following me and I grabbed Stacy's arm and drug her towards the door, ignoring how my side twinged and pulled painfully.

"Perhaps you should have thought about that before you tried to gut me like a fucking pig." I yanked her out of the doorway before I slammed the closed behind us. It felt so good I wanted to open it and slam it again. Stacy gaped at me and I blinked at her before my legs started trembling as the adrenaline left my system.

Well if he hadn't wanted to kill me before, he certainly did now.

"I have never seen anyone speak to him like that." Her voice was so low I could barely hear it before she grabbed my arm and started leading me down the hallway.

"He deserved it." He did. He deserved so much more than that as well.

"He's... difficult, Sasha." She seemed reluctant to use the word and I rolled my eyes. Even if she was a kool-aid drinker, I wouldn't cater to her beliefs.

"He's fucking mental." I spat it out and she stiffened slightly before she pulled me into a room. Clothes were everywhere and so were numerous romance novels.

"He has issues, I agree." She let my arm go before shutting the door carefully, as if making sure it was completely closed.

"He kidnapped me." My voice was a small screech and Stacy quickly covered my mouth with her hand.

"You need patience, Sasha. Patience." She was trying to tell me something without actually saying it but I was stumped. I was sore and tired and wanted the day to be over. Her blue eyes were earnest and I sighed.

"How long do I need to be patient for?" I asked it slowly as she took her hand off my mouth.

"Until its time to no longer be patient." Well thank you, you fucking fortune cookie. However I couldn't be too mad at her. She had given me an escape route from the bedroom.

For all I knew the handcuffs were just a part of his Christian Grey knock off toy box.

I gagged.