The Kidnapper Alpha

In which I learn Damien is Superman! Oh waaaaaiiiiit... Superman wouldn't kidnap a defenseless women, my bad.

In which I learn Damien is a werewolf and is 'the strongest Alpha in North America'. I'm just wondering if anyone was allowed to vote for the title because I think there are more qualified candidates than him... Oh... That's rude? *shrugs* Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I barely had time to react before he started pulling me down a small gravel road. I looked around frantically, trying to figure out any paths for escape but the strength his grip on my arm let me know I would more than likely not escape from him. However, I still took in everything I could from our surroundings, every little detail might have helped my situation.

We were on a dirt road in a forest. I could see mountains in the distance and as we rounded a bend in the road I could see a huge ass, out of place mansion right in the middle of a fucking huge ass lawn. I had honestly not been expecting that.

"Okay, love, now I know you are confused but I will explain it all to you." His voice was happy and I stared at the back of my head, trying to explode it with my eyes because I knew that there was no other way I would get away from the psycho. Not to say I wasn't scared because I was fucking terrified! But it was something that hysteria, fatigue, and fear brought into my head. If I exploded his head then I could escape.

I was a bit delusional, alright? Don't judge me! You get kidnapped and see how your brain copes with it!

*exhales loudly*

Okay. I'm calm. I'm calm.

So anyway he started dragging me towards this huge ass mansion which made me think perhaps he was part of the Mafia or a gang. And all I could think of was 'Why the hell would someone build such a huge ass mansion in the middle of the fucking forest?'. But as I looked at the back of my kidnapper's head, I got my answer. Someone who is fucking insane.

"Are you okay? In any discomfort?" He glanced back at me and I tried to stop myself from flinching at his sudden move.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I could barely get the words out due to some embarrassment and the fucking fact I wanted nothing to do with him. The words kind of backfired because he stopped abruptly.

"Oh I forgot about that, honey. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." And he hugged me... again. My wrists were killing me, I felt like my bladder would explode, my head felt like it was in a squeeze press, and I had been fucking kidnapped but no. He wanted me to forgive him for not thinking about my ability to use the washroom.

As if I needed anymore reasons to think he was a few eggs short of a full carton.

"Please don't, I really have to go." If I pissed my pants, I doubted I could recover from the humiliation of being murdered in those clothes. I would have to come back as a ghost in clothes that smelled like piss. I would be one of those gross hobo smelling ghosts. You know the ones identified by their smell rather than their scaring merit? It was not good. He let me go abruptly and attempted to kiss me again, which I artfully dodged by lowering my head, having his lips land on my forehead. He made my skin crawl.

"You are right. Your needs come first." What a dick. If my needs had come first he wouldn't have kidnapped me. He wouldn't have tied me up or thrown me into a trunk. I, however, just agreed with him because I needed a washroom or I was going to burst.

The inside of the house was just as lavish as the outside and it made my imagination run wild. my favorite theory by that point was he was a rich cocaine smuggler that ran a serious drug cartel. You know, like the ones my parents forbade me to start. That type.

"Do you like it? I had it built for you and our pups." He reached for my belly and I blinked at him in shock as he rubbed my stomach as if he could feel something. Pups? As in this dude wanted to have puppies with me? That went straight down hill. The dude not only had a psychosis I was his mate but one where believed he was part, or maybe even full, dog. If he started to hump my legs I would escape, even if it killed me in the process.

"Its... nice. Can I go to the bathroom?" I tried to keep my voice small and he dropped his hand back from my stomach that he had been creepily caressing like a weirdo who wanted to wear my skin.

"Oh, yes! Sorry, sweetheart!" He then proceeded to drag me up the stairs. I stumbled along behind him, my arms stretched out as he yanked on the rope he had tied my wrist in. "I was thinking that we have the ceremony in a few weeks and then we can start on the children." He was rambling and I swallowed back vomit at the thought of having children with him.

There was a line I would not cross. Fucking my kidnapper to escape? I could force myself to do that because I knew I needed every single iota of trust he could give me. But pretending he was a dog so we could have puppies?

Fuck no.

Hell no.

I am not into bestiality or even pretend bestiality.

Nope, nope!

No way, no how!

"Here is the bathroom, honey, do you need me to come in and help?" He gave me a rather earnest look and I looked at him in wide eyed horror.

"You mean come into the bathroom with me?" I swallowed nervously as he nodded and I shook my head rapidly. "No. No. No, I'm good. I'm okay." I backed over to the door as he nodded again.

"Okay, I'll be right here, love." He bent down and kissed my cheek. I shuddered under it before I fumbled with the doorknob and shoved the door open. I almost fell into the bathroom and quickly closed the door behind me. I twisted the rope tying my hands before giving up. Unless I found something sharp, the fucking boy scout knots he used on the rope couldn't be undone from my position.

However I needed something more urgently than getting out of the ropes. I quickly undid my pants and sat on the toilet. Sweet mother Mary, the relief I felt was nearly orgasmic. I let out a small groan and half smiled to myself. I felt like I had been bursting at the seams.

"Are you okay in there? Do you need me to come in?" At his voice all good feelings disappeared.

"No! I'm fine!" The last thing I needed was for him to come into the bathroom while my pants were around my ankles.

"Are you sure? I can help!"He sounded almost borderline frantic and I felt my heart lurch in my chest.

"No! I'm fine!" I quickly finished up and pulled up my pants, doing them up with trembling fingers. The door burst open and I gave a small shriek, backing away from the man who came inside. He ignored my attempts to push him away as he hugged me tightly. This was fucking weird.

"I can't be without you for too long." He pressed his face into my hair and I looked around wildly, looking for an escape. "It's just how Alphas are." His words made me stop in my search.

"What?" Fucking Alphas? As in Alpha male bullshit? Like guys are either Alphas or Betas and Betas are weaker men? Okay, he wasn't really helping his case for sanity.

"The leader of a pack. I'm the strongest Alpha in North America. I'm sorry, honey. I forgot you are human." He said it softly as he hugged me and I blinked. What was the nut job going on about now? "I'm a werewolf." At that I burst into hysterical laughter.

A werewolf. He thought he was the leader of a pack of werewolves. He thought he was a man that could turn into a wolf. I looked up at him and the laughter grew worse. A fucking werewolf.

"You don't believe me? Here." He let me go and with the horrible sound of snapping bones I stood staring a huge beast. Saliva dripped from its jaws as it loomed over me. I was going to die. I was so dead.

So I did the only things a reasonable human girl did when confronted by a monster. I fucking screamed. And I screamed loud.