Chapter 3

Meanwhile Woohyun is at the swimming pool and begins cleaning up. The big bully comes and asks if he needs help, but Woohyun doesn't answer. He approaches Woohyun again and tells him that he can't live with an unpaid debt, telling him that he has a feeling that he'll be feeling horrible towards him.

Woohyun tells him that they should just try not to get in each other's way and ask him to get out so he can lock the doors as he proceeds to clean up. When Woohyun is attempting to grab a boogie board looking thing that's a bit too far away for his reach, the bully ends up knocking him into the pool with his foot.

Now Woohyun is in the water and struggling. Small flashbacks show a young Woohyun struggling in a pool as a woman talks on the phone. In the present day, Woohyun continues to struggle in the water until he stops struggling and just floats. Go go Seulbi! Go go Seulbi! This episode takes us into really what the core of the show will probably be. Now that Woohyun has transferred schools and is now in contact meeting with Sungyeol, we're now sure that there's going to be butting heads, and also perhaps bromance? We also see the bullies and see that girls still fawn over Woohyun, to some others' dismay. We also see exactly how much Sungyeol despises his stepmother.

Now, I understand that his stepmother wants to be friendly with him and wants to have a good relationship with him...but you don't form good relationships by being a total meanie stepmother. Yes, okay, so Sungyeol doesn't like his new stepmother, but that doesn't mean that his new stepmother has to be mean back and basically have two sides, the side that is shown in front of her husband and then the side in front of Sungyeol. Perhaps if his new stepmother were to just start by slowly approaching him and showing kindness, instead of suddenly turning at the flip of a switch, then Sungyeol might open up more.

But anyway, I really like the Woohyun and Seulbi interactions. Woohyun calls her a crazy pervert and Seulbi is so innocent and naïve that she just doesn't care or pay attention and just does what she wants. The two did have a sort of heart-to-heart moment when Woohyun was piggybacking Seulbi, even though he only thought he was talking to himself. Woohyun does care more about her than he lets on, though, and is concerned about her wellbeing, considering that everyone thinks she just has amnesia and can't remember where she's from and what not. But honestly, I really do love their interactions with one another.

With Woohyun unmoving in the pool, Seulbi suddenly enters to drag him out, but she struggles herself. Cue for Sungyeol to dive into the pool and drag them both up. Turns out that their feet can actually touch the bottom of the pool.

Seulbi asks if he's alright and teaches him on the breathing technique that she's learned from drama. Woohyun tries to tell her that the water was over his head, but Seulbi just says it's because he was sitting and asks if he doesn't know how to swim. Woohyun takes offense to that and says that people call him 'Seal' and Seulbi says that seals know how to swim, even dogs before she begins to leave the pool.

The now three wet teenagers enter the classroom and Sungyeol hands over a spare uniform to Seulbi, but Woohyun immediately hands over his and throws Sungyeol's back at him saying that Sungyeol can't go out while wet anyway and tells him to stop acting cool. The two guys then go to the bathroom to change and leave Seulbi to get changed in the classroom. And that's a good idea how?

But either way, we then get a shot of the key necklace on the pool floor near the drain.

Meanwhile Stepmother is looking at her lock necklace and immediately puts it away when her husband enters. He asks if it was tough at school and if she wants him to discipline all the students. They both laugh and she tells him that they were all fine.