Chapter 1

We start in the spring of 2016. We see a student, a college student and one of our main guys, Shin Woohyun (), rushing up the stairs when he runs into a girl and causes her to drop her books. He picks them up for her and she quickly gets on her way, but there's still a book she dropped and he chases her to try and give it to her.  

In the end, he's unable to find her and with the sudden rain, he finds shelter in a nearby building, just standing at the top of the stairs

In the end, he's unable to find her and with the sudden rain, he finds shelter in a nearby building, just standing at the top of the stairs. He reaches his hand out to touch the water as the woman who he knocked into before comes right up next to him and pulls out an umbrella.

At the sight of the necklace she's wearing, which is a key, he immediately recognizes it and grasps his own, which is a lock. He softly calls out to her, but she walks away, unable to hear him. Through voiceover, he tells us that they loved each other and in that moment he's looking at her.

We go back in time to the spring of 2014 where Woohyun is riding a motorbike with vegetables on the back and another boy is walking with headphones on. He's our other main guy, Hwang Sungyeol (). We also see a girl () in a black dress on top of the roof.Woohyun comes around a corner just as Sungyeol is about to cross the street. Woohyun immediately steps on his breaks and tries to swerve around him, even with animated onions, as time stops for everyone, besides the one girl that's sitting on the roof.

 Woohyun immediately steps on his breaks and tries to swerve around him, even with animated onions, as time stops for everyone, besides the one girl that's sitting on the roof

She immediately appears to where the accident was going to take place and moves Sungyeol back a couple of steps before continuing on her way and disappearing into thin air. Time resumes and Woohyun falls off his bike causing the vegetables to scatter. He takes a look at Sungyeol and either tells him to come or to give him the onion, of which I'm not sure of his hand signal, but either way, Sungyeol just steps on the onion before going his own way.

At a restaurant we see Woohyun cutting up some onions with a helmet on. A woman enters the room asking him what he's doing and says that she was going to cut the onions. Woohyun tells her that he was doing it because he didn't want to see her cry. She retorts saying that it's just tears because of the onions and Woohyun tells her that it doesn't matter, he doesn't want her to cry.He sticks out his hand and immediately the woman knows that he wants money and hands it over, saying that he'll probably become a chaebol. Turns out the woman is his grandmother as Woohyun tells her that he'll become a chaebol and give her a comfortable life. She tells him that even if he were jobless, looking at his face is a good enough life. Woohyun laughs at her and tells her that she's realistic as he leaves.