Chapter 7

Seulbi is getting ready for school in the morning and says goodbye to both of her stuffed animals when Woohyun yells up to her that he's going to leave her if she doesn't hurry up. She hurries and packs her bag to join him.

The two play as they walk to school together when Kisoo shows up and asks Woohyun if he wants to play basketball with him during lunch. Woohyun readily agrees and Seulbi even agrees to be the referee saying that the loser buys pizza. Woohyun tells Kisoo that he feels sorry for him already since Seulbi is known to eat a lot. Kisoo retorts back saying that he feels sorry for Woohyun since he himself didn't even eat dinner last night.

That's when Sungyeol walks past the three and Seulbi calls out to him asking him if he wants to play basketball with the guys, since she's going to be the referee. Kisoo immediately says that Sungyeol should be on his team but Sungyeol opts out of the game. Woohyun tells him that that's good since Sungyeol wouldn't want to be in a game he would lose anyway. Sungyeol just tells them that he'll see them at lunch and walks away. Seulbi tells the guys that if it's true that boys fight in order to grow up, they'll be really tall soon and takes off after Sungyeol.

Kisoo asks if I's a love triangle and Woohyun puts Kisoo in a head lock asking if he wants to grow taller and a little scolding about wanting Sungyeol on his team, as they walk up to the school.

Jaesuk is seen talking to someone, asking them if he's an idiot and wondering why he would do something. Turns out he's talking to Yena and Youngeun. Youngeun tells him that she feels sorry for him always having to lose out to Woohyun. That gets Jaesuk's blood boiling as he tells her not to push it.

Yena tells him that it's a request, but it doesn't make sense to Jaesuk who tells her that he thought she liked him. Yena tells him that it's because she likes him that she's asking him that saying that he should know what it feels like since he likes Dayeol. Jaesuk asks if it's okay for Woohyun to be in trouble and Yena says not to touch him. Jaesuk just tells them it seems fun.

  Yena is back in the classroom going through her locker frantically as Youngeun tells her to look carefully

  Yena is back in the classroom going through her locker frantically as Youngeun tells her to look carefully. Yena says she can't find it when she gets asked what she's looking for. Youngeun tells them that Yena lost her phone and it had cash for the class payment in it. Youngeun further provokes it by saying that she said she last saw Seulbi and Yena continues to play along. It's not actually playing along since this is clearly their plan.