Chapter 6

We pick up where we left off, with Woohyun telling Seulbi to join his side. Instead of actually giving her a choice, though, he pulls her arm until she practically falls onto him. Yena looks on with tears in her eyes as Seulbi pulls away and talks about how humans get weirder. Woohyun goes to tell her that he's being serious, but Seulbi quickly runs away.

Woohyun goes to run after her, but Sungyeol stops him saying that she's flustered. Woohyun wonders if he spoke too bluntly and Sungyeol tells him that if he says something like that when the other person isn't ready then he's cheating and rides away on the bike. Woohyun just mutters that the timing was good.So Yena is crying on the bench and Youngeun tells her to stop. Yena says that she only looked at him for 3 years, and of course it's not a Yena speech without her messing up some saying, of which Youngeun corrects. Youngeun tells her it's not the first time she was rejected, but Yena tells her that it is.

Seulbi is by herself wondering why her heart is beating and her face is hot when Sungyeol goes up next to her and asks if she's alright

Seulbi is by herself wondering why her heart is beating and her face is hot when Sungyeol goes up next to her and asks if she's alright. She quickly apologizes for lying about being cousins, but Sungyeol doesn't seem too upset and tells her that that's not something she should be apologizing to him for.

She continues by saying she wasn't trying to deceive him and goes to say something else, but just gives up saying that he won't believe her. Sungyeol ends it by saying that everyone has some situation.

Sungyeol returns home that afternoon(?) and is stopped by Stepmother who tells him that his academy teacher called and said he didn't attend class. She asks him who he's been hanging out with as well. Sungyeol asks if she thinks he'll go around causing trouble like someone she knows and tells her to mind her own business, slamming the door of his room.

He thinks back to the first time he met Seulbi with the umbrella and then all of the times after that and lies on his bed.

Woohyun and Seulbi are walking back home, but Seulbi is ahead of Woohyun by a couple of steps. They both wonder what they should do in the situation, in their minds of course, and Woohyun ends up walking faster so he's in front of Seulbi. Neither of them say anything still.

Youngeun enters a restaurant that night and Yeri along with her friend see her enter

Youngeun enters a restaurant that night and Yeri along with her friend see her enter. They wonder if they should leave when they hear Youngeun and Yena talking about Woohyun and Seulbi. Yena tells Youngeun to keep it a secret that Woohyun confessed to Seulbi, but it can't be much of a secret when Yeri and her friend overhear.