Chapter 8

We pick up with Seulbi putting her hand on that magical book of hers and the light spreading throughout the city. Seulbi opens her eyes and looks to see Sunbae standing there telling her that she did good and that she'll return to being an angel in a week. Seulbi seems a little hesitant about that but Sunbae tells her that she'll have plenty of time to finish everything and tells her congratulations. Grandma is writhing in pain when Seulbi enters the bedroom later. Seulbi goes by her side and takes care of her while wishing that she won't be sick anymore and thinks that none of it would've happened if she didn't come and apologizes.

It's a new school day and Woohyun tells Seulbi to work hard and to not cry just because he's not there. He tells her to smile and uses his hands to force her cheeks up saying she's ugly so she needs to smile. But Seulbi's in no smiling mood. 

Kisoo happily appears next to Woohyun and also tells Seulbi to cheer up before heading off with Woohyun in their usual playful manner

Kisoo happily appears next to Woohyun and also tells Seulbi to cheer up before heading off with Woohyun in their usual playful manner. Woohyun makes sure to turn back and send Seulbi a heart, though.

Once he's gone the girl from the store, the girl worker, comes up to Seulbi and asks her if she met Yena. When Seulbi confirms the fact the female worker says that she saw Yena and Youngeun that day. That's when Seulbi asks about the book, about the angel falling in love, asking about what happens to the angel that became a human. The female worker, whose name we still don't know, tells her that she saves the human she loves and becomes a human again before telling Seulbi that if she wants to read it she can borrow it from the library since she doesn't lend people her books.

Seulbi mutters to herself once she's standing there alone that it's what she expected, she becomes an angel again and goes home.

It's the end of class and Seulbi tells the teacher that she'll apologize, standing up and all. Other kids wonder if she's finally admitting to stealing and Seulbi just apologizes to everyone saying that it'll never happen again. Most of the kids look on in amazement, Jaesuk just scoffs. Woohyun, meanwhile, is writing a letter of apology.

During their break Seulbi finds Yena standing outside of the room and asks if it's because she's worried about Woohyun. Yena tells her it's none of her business but Seulbi just simply apologizes again, slightly angering Yena who wants to know why she keeps apologizing and what she's doing. Seulbi simply says that she's sorry about hurting her.

Yena begins to go off telling Seulbi to stop acting like an angel asking if anyone will belief a thief, but Seulbi keeps her cool and says that Yena knows the truth even throwing in that if she does like Woohyun she should think about what Woohyun would want.