Bailey's Begining aka Prologue

Bailey's POV

Bailey's POV

It has been ten years.
Ten years since my brother died.
Ten years that I have been beaten and neglected and the only thing I have to live for is my mate.

I'm Bailey Summers, I'm nineteen and have nothing left but hurt, pain and sadness. The only reason I keep fighting for is to one day have the hope that I meet my mate, but I can't do this any more. I need to leave this pack and I need to leave my childhood pain behind.

I am part of the Silver Waters Pack and I am the head trackers daughter, but my parents aren't my parents and haven't been since my brother died ten years ago.

Flashback ten years ago

Callum and I were going on a walk to practice hunting, I had been wanting to be taught, so he took me with him to practice.
We were following the little path my father had made and as we got further along Callum suddenly stopped. I could hear voices all around me saying mean, and hurtful things. My brother starts growling as four hunters step out, I duck under his fluffy wolf and try to hide from them.
One of the hunters pulls on his tail and slaps him, he goes down and is kicked repeatedly until they stop. He looks at me and mind links me not to worry and run. I look at him but I can't move, I am frozen with fear. One of the other hunters starts to move closer to me but Callum attacks him. I bolt up and run but as I get closer to my parents, I hear a gun shot and a yelp in the distance.
When I told my parents what happened they, run off to save him and I just sit and wait.
About twenty minutes later my parents come back and my mom was crying and my dad was furious. Next thing I know I was being slapped and kicked.

Flashback over

That was the day when my life turned into hell, the beatings became constant because I was to weak to save my brother.

I won't give up because I know one day I will escape and, I am never going to look back.

««««««««««««««««««««««

This book might be really bad but still just try it and see what you think.

Quote for the chapter: Hope for the best, expect the worst and take what comes.