Invitation (Tsukiyama)

(A/N; A lot of gore in the first few paragraphs. You are a ghoul eating a body and then proceeding to stab and kick it. Sorry for spoilers. Also, F/N = first name and L/N= last name, but maybe you've read enough fanfiction to already know that ;D)

"More, more, I need more!" You screamed to yourself as you fed on the body of a victim. They were a thin man in his 30's, and unfortunately- he tasted vile. You had starved yourself for weeks straight, waiting for the right target, but they never appeared. You began to become desperate as you waited and waited for the right recipient- causing you to attack the first person you saw. 

"Why...where are you? The perfect body! Where are you?!" Your deranged cries echoed throughout the dark alleyway. Fortunately, it was late at night and nobody would hear you. Wiping the blood off of your mouth, you sat and stared at what you had just ate. It was the complete opposite of what you truly wanted and it angered you. Your stomach was not full and your taste buds were not satisfied. You got up, rage filling you. You stood over the carcass, looking at its lifeless and tasteless body. You couldn't stop the anger inside of you and you began to kick at it- hard. Your koukaku appeared, and you began to stab at the body, 10-20-30 times. Hate overflowed out of your eyes like a waterfall- there was no stop to it. Blood covered your clothes, hands and face. There was no stop to you until you heard a voice. 

"My my my, what a scene a belle person like you has caused." A man in a white suit began to walk towards you, a mask was in his hand. He had purple hair that shone in the moonlight. He seemed extremely calm- considering the situation he had just seen. You paused as you looked at him. He looked like he was fairly fit and strong. He had enough muscle on him. 

Could this be...the perfect body?

Your thoughts became entangled into themselves as you became hungry again. He looked around at what was behind you. 

"Goodness...he must have been a troublesome man." 

You began to breathe heavily and run towards him. You were shouting unintelligible words as you charged at him. He still calmly stood there until you were within inches of him, before he swung his arm out, pushing you away from him and pinning you onto a wall. You gasped as you realised that he was also a ghoul, and a lot stronger than you. His hands were like clamps around your shoulders as he stared at you. 

"I apologise, mon cheri, but unfortunately I'm not on the menu." He held his stare with you as he came closer to you. He whispered in your ear. "You are such a stunning specimen, and we share the same thoughts. I plan on finding the perfect body. Maybe you could help me." He backed away and released you from his grasp. "I invite you to come and eat with me at a restaurant. I will provide the food and mask for you." 

You stood there, surprised at what he was saying. 2 minutes before you were planning on killing him, and now he's inviting you out to eat? 

"Why should I trust you? I don't even know your name." 

"And yet you wanted to eat me? My name is Tsukiyama Shuu. If that is enough for you, maybe you should tell me yours." 

You coldly stared at him. "My name is F/N L/N." 

"Such a graceful name. Well please, come with me Y/N, and I will take you to the best meal you have ever had."  He stuck out his hand, waiting for you to accept. 

"Why should I?" 

"Opportunities like this rarely ever come up. Tell that to your 'meal'." He nodded to the body behind you. You turned around and looked at it, taking a deep breath.