Caleo

"Run!"
Leo races out of the maze, gripping his bucket of water balloons.
Percy comes up after him, running backwards as he sends another plume of water to the girls. Annabeth runs after him, grinning. Her camp shirt is soaked through and her blonde hair is plastered all over her face. The giant Ziploc bags that she's turned into water balloons hang in her hands as she chases Percy.
Jason whizzes by, his glasses crooked, desperate to get away from Piper and her water guns. Which she is charm speaking somehow. Leo still doesn't get it.
He cranes his neck, trying to see where Calypso's hiding. Instead he sees Nico and Hazel working together to splash an unsuspecting Frank. And Piper ambushing Jason.
Leo keeps running farther into the forest.
He runs straight into a tree, smacking his face onto the branches.
Dazed, he stands up.
As his vision clears, he sees a figure. A figure with cinnamon colored hair.
"Hey Sunshine." Leo grins at Calypso, who's holding a Nerf gun and a massive water balloon. She grins, her hair wet and messy. Her white shirt was splattered with colored water and dirt.
Leo couldn't think of when she had ever looked hotter. But anyway.
He holds up his hands in surrender, backing up into the tree.
"You wouldn't splash Super sized Mcshizzle, would you? It might affect his schizzle."
Calypso grins even wider. "You are funny, Valdez."
She rushes forward, planting a kiss onto his face. Leo heats up, melting into the moment.
Then Calypso pulls away and grins. "And quite gullible too."
She splashes the water balloon into his face and shoots him with the Nerf gun.
"Hey! I want another kiss!"
She giggles and speeds away.
Leo races after her, grinning.