Harry & Ginny

"Honestly Harry, you'd think you're going to fight You- Know- You again, the way you're acting," Ron mutters, trying to fix Harry's hair.
"I know, I know, but today's got to be perfect. No glitches or mishaps."
Harry straightens his glasses and his tie. He looks in the mirror, licking his lips nervously.
Ron runs his fingers through his hair one more time, making it curl.
He fixes his bow tie and leads Harry into the hall.
The pews are all filled with friends and wizards.
He sees Neville and Luna sitting together, talking softly.
He sees Hermoine waiting for Ron.
He sees his past teachers and they all nod at him in recognition.
Harry walks up to the alter and waits, his green eyes scanning the door over and over again.
Ron stands by his side, as his best man.
Finally, the door opens and Ginny walks through.
Her red hair is styled spectacularly upon her head in thousands of curls. Her pale cream dress makes her hair even brighter underneath her veil. The white roses on her veil glimmer under the light.
Harry takes in a quick breath.
She smiles at Harry, and his heart jumps.
She stands next to him, beside the alter.
The ring bearer, Teddy, walks up in a smashing suit and blue tie, and winks at his godfather. The flower girl, Bill and Fleur's daughter, showers iridescent rose petals onto the Wizards in the pews.
The wizard standing at the alter clears his throat.
He states the beginning opening remarks and the charges.
Harry doesn't pay attention. He messes with his tie and is star struck by Ginny.
Finally, after he hears his name, he snaps out of it.
"Harry Potter, do you take Ginevra Weasley to be your lofty wedded wife?"
Harry smiles. "I do."
"And do you, Ginevra Weasley take Harry Potter as your lofty wedded husband?"
Ginny smiles radiantly at Harry. "I do."
They smile at each other, each a picture of passion.
"Then I pronounce you Witch and Wizard!"
The crowd cheers and whoops. Harry smiles.
"Harry, you can snog her now!"
Harry looks up and sees Ron grinning at him.
Ginny looks at him expectantly. Harry swings forward, gathering Ginny in his arms.
He kisses her, their foreheads bumping against each other. He smiles against her mouth and they pull apart.
Harry grins at the crowd.
"Well, guests, let's get to it. Shall we?"
He and Ginny walk down from the alter into a crowd of friends, all wanting to speak with them.
Ron and Hermoine stick with them, telling stories of their time at Hogwarts to the guests. George brings merchandise from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, prancing about.
Harry grins and smiles the whole time.