Jasper

Just wanna say, this is hardly a one-shot. It's pretty long and it's more of a fanfic than a one-shot of just an OTP. Just thought I'd let you know. *whispers* You should still read it though.

Jason sighed. He looked in the mirror, straightening his glasses.
He fixed up his tie and there was a knock at the door.
He rushed forward, smiling.
He pulled it open, revealing Piper in a stunning forest green evening gown, matched up with a gold necklace and spiraling bracelets on her arms. Her hair was in a braided up-do, making her eyes stand out.
Jason sucked in a breath.
Oh gods....
Piper grins at him. "Surprise."
Jason smiles and step outside of the cabin door.
He follows Piper to the camp fire where about a dozen cars are waiting for the campers.
Almost the whole camp are waiting by the cars, talking excitedly and wearing gowns and tuxes.
We're probably the best-dressed warriors in New York.
Jason spots Percy and goes over.
"Hey."
Percy bounces on his feet, his hair flouncing. He looks different in a tux.
"Isn't this awesome?! I can't wait!"
Annabeth appears next to him, wearing a navy blue gown. "You've been saying that for maybe.... I don't know..... 4 and half days!"
Piper laughs next to Jason.
"Where are Hazel and Frank?" Jason asks.
"They're meeting us there," Percy says.
The four of them turn as they hear hoof beats.
Chiron steps forward, wearing a dress shirt.
He stomps his hoof. "Campers! Gather with your groups and head to your assigned vehicles. Then we will take a short trip to our destination."
The campers whoop enthusiastically and rush to their cars.
Jason grips Piper's hand and they follow Percy and Annabeth into the limo.
Percy bounces in his seat, pulling at the compartments on the sides.
"How long with the trip take?" Jason asks.
"About 10.342 seconds," Annabeth says.
Percy bounces faster. "Let's go, let's go."
Suddenly, the limo jerks forward, knocking them into each other.
Percy jumps up first, bumping his head into the ceiling. "Ow! We're here!"
He pushes open the door and jumps out. Annabeth follows him out, grinning. Piper grips Jason's hand and they walk out.
Jason blinks against the golden lights.
His jaw drops in awe. "So this is Olympus."
Olympus looks like an ancient ruin brought to life.
The giant ballroom is strung with glittering diamonds; massive platinum chandeliers highlighted with celestial bronze hanging from the ceiling.
Glittering gold light drifted down from the roof, which was covered in golden stained glass.
Jason followed the light, to where it fell on Piper. Her hair looked golden brown and her eyes reflected the light.
Jason leans forward and plants a kiss on her cheek.
"Let's go find a seat."
Drifting around, they saw friends from Camp Jupiter and rushed over to hug them.
From behind him, he heard, "JASON!"
He turned and saw Frank and Hazel coming over to him, grinning.
Frank wrapped him in a bear hug (not literally)(this time) and set him down.
"How are you guys?"
Piper smiled. "Great! Isn't this awesome?"
Hazel nods. "When we got here, all anyone could say was 'oh my gods'."
"No kidding!"
We find a seat together, at a golden table, and Annabeth shows up, dragging Percy with her. They plop down in the seats next to Frank and Hazel.
Annabeth leans over and hugs Hazel.
"Hey! Is Reyna here?"
"Yeah, she was over there talking to Apollo." Hazel points to the left where the sun god and Reyna are standing under a chandelier. Apollo leaves after a few moments.
Jason clears his throat. "What about Nico?"
Frank shrugs. "I don't know if he made it. He was doing some work for Plu-Hades, I think."
Just then, the lights dim, and a spotlight hits the chandeliers, shining on a golden stage at the front of the hall.
A man steps forward onto it. His blonde hair glistens and he grins out at the crowd.
"Hello, brethren and our children. I am Apollo, god of the sun. And this is our first annual family reunion!"
A cheer rises up from the crowd, the Greeks, the Romans, the gods, etc.
Apollo raises his hands for silence.
"Now, now. Firstly, we will have our leaders speak, then we will have some fun!" He winks at us and walks off stage.
The ceiling lights up in sparks of lightning. Clouds form and they drift down to the stage. They spark and a man stands in their place.
His electric blue eyes scan the crowd.
He smiles.
Jason feels a spark of electricity run down his spine.
Hey Dad.
"Hello children. Children of my children. Brethren. We are gathered here today-"
He's cut off by an explosion of glass.
Everyone looks up as a giant, bronze, a familiar giant, bronze dragon cashes through the glass.
A boy with curly dark hair slides off its back.
His hair is longer than Jason remembers and he's taller, but that grin is unmistakable.
"What'd I miss?" Leo asks.
"LEOOOOOO!!!!!!"
All the campers rush forward, bundling him in their arms. A girl with cinnamon-colored hair slides off next to Leo.
Percy freezes when he sees her.
"Calypso," he says softly.
Piper slips her fingers through Jason's and squeezes. She leads him away to Leo, who's being smothered with hugs and punches.
"Ow! Ladies, ladies, there's enough McShizzle to go around."
Piper wrinkles her nose as she hugs him tightly.
"You just had to."
"Miss me, Beauty Queen?"
Piper rolls her eyes, tearing up a little.
She punches him in the arm. "Don't call me that."
Leo rubs his arm. "Dang, fine then..... Beauty Queen."
Jason wraps an arm around her, pulling her in for a hug.
He wraps another arm around Leo, giving him a man-hug. Somewhat.
"Man, you're such a show off."
Leo grins. "What can I say? I like to make an entrance."
The girl who was with Leo steps up.
"He made quite the entrance when we met."
Piper smiles at her. "Really? Leo?"
The girl smiles. "Surprise, surprise."
They both giggle.
Leo looks at Jason meaningfully. "She's my prom date."
Jason raises his eyebrows. "Wow."
Leo nods and grins. "Well, now that we've been introduced, it's time to get this party started!"
He points to Festus who lights up.
Music drifts into the room, silencing the buzzing demigods.
They gather in the center of the hall and dance together.
Piper grabs Jason's hand and leads him to the center. "C'mon!"
She sways her hips and raises her arms.
Jason dances next to her. He spots Percy and Annabeth dancing together and he sees Frank getting refreshments for Hazel.
Leo and his prom date are controlling the whole thing from Festus.
Jason smiles at the sight of everyone.
Piper grips his hand. "I've got an idea."
She leads him away from the dancing and points up, at the glass ceiling.
"Think you can get us up there?"
Jason grins. He pulls Piper toward him by the waist and balance the winds under his feet.
They slowly float up and they plop down onto the glass.
Piper breathes out, her cinnamon breath tickling Jason's nose.
She leans in, smirking. "May I have this dance?"
Jason grins. "Of course, my lady."
He slips his hand around her waist and they sway along the glass.
"Isn't this dangerous?"
Piper shrugs, her hair gleaming gold.
"I'm a dangerous girl."
Jason leans in, smiling. He kisses her and she smiles against his mouth.
"I know."