3 - Evil Plan

Hello everyone who reads this delicious fanfic about Soundwave being a creator! Sorry for no updates. I've been working my booty off at school. Gotta get dem good grades, ya know? Anyway, thank you reading and I hope you like this chapter! 😘😘😍

👹 <-------- Me

Song: Die Young Deconstructed by Kesha

------------------------------------------------------

Laserbeak played with his little sister - FireBloom - to keep her occupied while Soundwave and FlashBloom did their usual work. Well, Soundwave doing his usual work; like trying to find any useful Autobot information for Lord Megatron. FlashBloom just did easy thing's, like organize the energon storage or help the vehicons polish weapons. And were they surprised to see the TIC's sparkmate walk in and help them with they're work. They would have never expected somebot so high ranked like her to be so...nice. She was the only one who was carring to them on the ship. Her and St3v3, or Steve for short, became instant friends. Almost best. She found out about his love for Starscream and couldn't understand how such a kind mech, could love another who's spark is cold and dark and evil.

Anyway, Soundwave was so engrossed in his work, he didn't even notice that his sparkling was leaning against his pede whimpering; desperately trying to get his attention. He looked down at her and picked her up. She cuddled against his chest plate playfully. He took off his visor and kissed her helm. She giggled a little. Her tank suddenly made a rumbling growl. Her tank was empty and she wanted energon.

Soundwave sighed; Work would have to wait.

Once Soundwave put his visor back on, he walked down the halls of the nemesis with FireBloom still in his arms.

As he walked to the energon storage, he spotted the witch. A.K.A Airachnid. Soundwave knew she couldn't be trusted around FireBloom or FlashBloom. Even if FlashBloom was and is a fine warrior, you must always be careful about Airachnid. He knew she had a grudge towards FlashBloom just by seeing the look in her optics when she looked (glared) at FlashBloom.

Soundwave tried to walk around her unnoticed, but apparently she has optics on the back of her helm. He wouldn't be surprised if she does. She's a evil, cruel, and disgusting witch. But was he any different? He's killed millions; maybe even billions of bots, sorta. He's given orders to bots to kill citizens all over Cybertron. He could care less about the mech adults, but innocent sparklings and femmes? That went way out of line. He felt pity Especially for the sparklings. The ones who survived the bombing and were under rubble and pieces of buildings just died slowly from starvation or an injury. Coming out to a world expecting life, but only getting death. It hurt his spark, I wouldn't blame him.

"Ah Soundwave, what a pleasant surprise to see you." -She looked at FireBloom right in the optics. - "And you brought you're little cyber-rat with you." FlashBloom hid her Face plate into Soundwaves chest plate; dearly afraid of Airachnid.

Soundwaves hold turned into a tight grip as Airachnid made her way towards his sparkling and himself. FireBloom whimpered a little but calmed down just by a little after Soundwave sent waves of comfort through they're bond.
"I wouldn't be surprised if it's not even yours, FlashBloom is little skimp you know? She did preform for mech's before. It could belong to one of the vehicons for your information. She gets along with them too nicley. Yesterday, I saw her hug one of them. St3v3 was it? Yes, it was. She even gave him a kiss near the mouth that lasted a little longer than it should have." This caught Soundwaves immediate attention. She kissed one of them? Near the mouth?

"Quite lying, you're wasting you're vents." Soundwave said, using FlashBlooms voice recording as his own. All she did was smirk at him and walk away and around a corner.