4 - Tragic Accidents

Im back! I had such an awesome possum time in hawaii! I surfed a little and got a belly piercing. Its a string with blue see through jewels. At the end of it is a tiny sea shell. It's honestly the cutest thing ever. Like I said, I would have some photes and I do. You could go see them at the bottom of the chapter.

BTW I got a really bad sunburn and I'm in pain. Bad luck 4 me :(

------------------------------------------------------

Soundwave typed away on the war ships computer swiftly with ease, looking for any related Auto-Scum information. Lately, those lousy Autobots haven't made an appearance; even when they were mining Energon. Usually they would appear when they were mining. Oh well, they could stay like that for all Soundwave cared. He didn't care what they did, as long as it doesn't hurt him or his love ones. The only thing Soundwave really cared about was his family; and of course Lord Megatrons approval. The only reason he really stayed that loyal to the Decepticons was because he wanted his family to stay safe from harms way, even if he was angry at Flashbloom at the moment, he still loved her dearily. He didn't know what he would do if something were to happen to them. Especially his beautiful sparkling. He would die without them. Not literally, you know what he means.

They are his everything. Without them, he would be miserable. Hopeless, a soul without a perpose except being some warlords loyal servant.

He would protect them with his life; even if it means his life.

As he typed, Soundwaves processor wondered off. He thought about the first time Flashbloom told him she was sparked. He felt himself sigh at the wonderful and bitter-sweet memory. How happy he felt that day. He remembered how he couldn't sleep all that night because he was so happy. How he picked up Flashbloom by her tiny waist and spun her around and hearing her sweet giggling. He even remembered hugging Laserbeak and Ravage so hard, they couldn't even take in vents. His spark ached at the thought of Ravage. He learned to accept Ravage was gone now and there was nothing he could do for his deceased creation. He couldn't help but release a sad and barely noticeable sigh. He protected the others, but failed to save him...

Soundwaves chain of thoughts were interrupted by the intruder alarm going off.

"Invaders, Invaders, I repeat, invaders. A femme-like voice could be heard throughout the Nemesis. He turned away from the computer and turned towards Lord Megatron, waiting for an order.

Megatron looked at him with a snarl upon his lips. His sharp dentas were slightly showing past his scared lips. "Soundwave, find this intruder and destroy them. Bring me their helm." Megatron said with narrowed optics and a low growl. Soundwave only nodded once before turning around and left, seeking to destroy the intruder.

------------------------------------------------------

Arcee and Bumblebee kept low as they snuck around the nemesis. Every corner they turned, they would carefully look both ways; like crossing a road; a very, very dangerous road...

The only reason they were actually here was because a random groundbridge opened up in the control room. Thinking an Autobot was the one who activated it, they came searching but ended up here. Perhaps the Autobot was stuck on the nemesis.

They both checked every room they could. They were mostly all locked, but one was wide opened.
The Autobot femme and the yellow scout looked at each other and shrugged before cautiously moving towards the open door.

There they quickly entered, guns and blasters on. They spotted nothing. Only a giant berth with a chest at the end of it. Above the berth was a slightly drapped decepticon flag. Across the berth was a bunch of computer's. They were all on amd lit the room up slightly. The walls were a almost black navy blue with purple. At one corner of the room was a... Crib? What would a crib be doing on a Decepticon warship?