Introduction

Your pov.

*Ring*ring*
" Okay class, don't forget we have the spring fling dance coming up in May"! Your teacher yelled to the now loud and talking class. You got your stuff packed into your backpack, and started walking with your friend, Alexandra.

" hey y/n, the spring fling is girls choice you know! Who are you going to ask?" She practically yelled into your ear. she was a very loud person, but you enjoyed her that way, her happy and joyful  spirit always kept you happy .

Then the words processed in your mind.  Before you knew it your thoughts turned into words. "oh , I don't have anyone. I don't even know if I'm going to be going. I mean it's not like anyone would go with me."

You heard a very over dramatic gasp come from your friend. The amount of drama in her voice made you giggle. She suddenly took your shoulders and shook you around like a rag doll. Your brains scrambled in your head. She let go of you, you lost your balance and almost fell to the ground. You held onto your friend for support.

" y/n! Are you serious! There so many guys the would go with you, you're gorgeous." You can't help but let out a laugh, she's super loud. A few people are giving you looks. You look back at your friend who has a pouty face. You decide to give her a simple " If you say so." She looked at her phone. " I gotta go y/n , see you later."  " see Ya". She gave you a wave and you waved back.

You started on your journey down the hallways to music room 3. You would always go there and play the piano. I mean Yeah sure the host club was there, but today they opened later, which meant the music room was open for a while.

You walked up the stairs and down the long hallways until you saw the two big doors. You opened the door slightly just to take a peek. You know just to make sure the coast was clear. Better safe than sorry.

Just like you planned it was completely empty. You walked in and closed the door behind you. You made your way to the curtains in the corner of the room. You quietly opened and closed the curtains, and stared at the grand piano. You walked over, sat down, opened the lid and began to play.

You began to play the piano, every note you played seemed to come out automatically. The music was beautiful, all the chords and notes, made the perfect melody. Music was like an escape from the harsh reality. It made you feel alive. And the thought that you were making it, made you feel like nothing in the world could stop you.

Before you knew it you were playing the final chords to the song. You  picked up your bag and fell onto the floor.

You suddenly hit a brick wall, And this brick wall was solid.  You slowly got up and sat back down on the piano. At this rate you'll never be ready for your recital later today You closed the lid of the piano and lay your head down. A yawn escaped your mouth. You let you eyes slowly close. ' a little cat nap couldn't hurt, it will be really quick.' The darkness starting to consume you. And before you knew it you were asleep.